Vas las???? El David.... RD whasssssupp

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by sarah, Jul 21, 2009.

1. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

2. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

The Ranchero couldn't be seen in over 90% of that video. Nice camera work, Sanchez....
    Sounded good though.

3. *RD*

*RD* In Maximum Overdrive

Lol nice one, that is not me, but I have seen that video before, and that is one nice sounding chero. Tires are not cheap so you would not see me doing that. Also I learned my lesson a year ago doing that.

4. sarah

lol.... I know but its really funny how similar they are isn't it? your hood is painted different and your grill isn't black... BUT....

I was sitting here with the grandson last night he wanted to watch you tube videos mostly Grave Digger but I came by this and had to share.

5. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

This one has to be Blue Thunder Jet, with a guest appearance by Lonny and his antlers.:D

6. TestDummy

I watched all of 10 seconds before I was offended. Did you really enjoy watching a man shake a bottle up and down, while trying to catch the spray coming out of it in his mouth? Man, you are indeed a sick man, Denny.

7. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

Funny, that never even crossed my mind. You must be watching too many of those other kind of videos.

8. TestDummy

Regardless, it was dumb! Not as dumb as the OP, but dumb nonetheless.

9. sarah

stupid trifecta.... pretty much....

10. *RD*

*RD* In Maximum Overdrive

It sure is, also I had no tailgate on mine when I first got it, to put in the spray on bed liner. Also pretty soon I am going to have a semi-gloss grille, I mean mouth. One of the fins on the grille broke off, so today I repaired it with epoxy, and once I am done doing that I am going to spray the surround and grill black as the silver is starting to look old and worn. Pictures soon. Also could you guys keep an eye out for another grille and surround for me if I want to go back to silver.
    Dave

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009