Don't we know this Ranchero from somewhere?

Discussion in 'Ranchero Parts for Sale LINKS' started by ForistellFord, Nov 16, 2012.

1. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

I meant the other thing. Sheesh.

2. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

then you need to pay more attention because the other one is not the one HR was asking about its clearly stated in his post and when you quoted him,

3. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

I don't need to pay attention when there are vultures like you looking for the next mistake to pounce on. No worries.

4. Bryan59EC

Bryan59EC In Overdrive

RetroSound is a much better sounding stereo out of the box.
    And with the USB-SD- drives and an input for an I-pod, CD is now a thing of the past.

This may not be a great sounding stereo by some standards, but it really does not need any help from an amp------ALL of the Custom Autosound units (I have ever had)
    sounded tinny and scratchy with the speakers hooked directly to the unit, and the radio reception really kind of sucks.

Don't have those issues with the RetroSound unit at all.
    The only thing I have found with the RetroSound, is that if you do not pay attention to the baud rate(I think that is what it is) when loading your I-pod, the playback on that unit is kind of iffy.

So--I just load everything onto a USB thumb drive.

5. HuevosRanchero

HuevosRanchero In Maximum Overdrive

Kewl, added to the mental databank...need a head unit upgrade in the near future!