colnago's Recent Activity

1. colnago liked ForistellFord's post in the thread 73 Marti Update.

Gesundheit.

Jan 14, 2019 at 3:04 PM
  2. colnago replied to the thread Front of the motor considerations.

The only time I had problems with kinking lines was when I tried to use stainless steel. What a nightmare! Once I changed to using the...

Jan 14, 2019 at 2:14 PM
  3. colnago liked TestDummy's post in the thread 73 Marti Update.

His life story is a horror show. Way ahead of his time.

Jan 14, 2019 at 2:10 PM
  4. colnago replied to the thread 73 Marti Update.

I don't remember that, but I do read HP Lovecraft and his Cthulhu mythos stories. :eek: For those who don't know Lovecraft, think of...

Jan 13, 2019 at 8:17 PM
  5. colnago replied to the thread What are these seats?.

I just saw some seats exactly like that on the 'bay for a Fox Body Mustang. Would have snapped them up, but I love my bench! Joseph

Jan 13, 2019 at 8:11 PM
  6. colnago liked HVAC22's post in the thread 73 Marti Update.

On another front I did do some research on the guy who signed the Shell gas receipt I found. Feed back from others found that he was 71...

Jan 13, 2019 at 8:08 PM
  7. colnago liked Basstrix's post in the thread Flexplate help.

One thing I know is that the c6 has 2 different size pilot hubs for the torque converter. I'd have to do some research with regard to...

Jan 13, 2019 at 8:00 PM
  8. colnago has a new avatar.

Jan 13, 2019 at 5:25 PM
  9. colnago replied to the thread Flexplate help.

Do you know what makes the C-6 different? Not that I have any desire, but I thought I could replace my C-4 with a C-6 fairly easily. Joseph

Jan 13, 2019 at 5:16 PM
  10. colnago replied to the thread Need Help with Door Latch.

The WD-40 seemed to loosen things up, but I still have to jiggle the lock for the latch to catch. I decided that the doors are kinda...

Jan 13, 2019 at 5:11 PM
  11. colnago replied to the thread Old man but new member.

I tell my wife that working on the Ranchero keeps me out of bars, and keeps me from chasing girls. ;) Joseph

Jan 11, 2019 at 9:54 PM
  12. colnago replied to the thread New guy.

How do you tell valves leaking from head gasket leaking with the leak-down test? I've not heard that one before. I need to run some...

Jan 11, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  13. colnago posted a new thread.

Need Help with Door Latch

Fairly recently, my driver door latch has started giving me trouble. I'll open the door, and when I close it, it doesn't latch. I found...

Forum: Ranchero Tech Help

Jan 11, 2019 at 7:53 PM
  14. colnago liked andrewok1's post in the thread MOTOR OUT OF NEMO , ITS ALL MOST STRIPPED NOW.

You need to get out bit Joe:D

Jan 11, 2019 at 12:41 PM
  15. colnago liked RancheroRandy's post in the thread Fuel Tank for a 67.

Yep, Ford just flipped the tanks and changed filler holes and viola!: a station wagon/Ranchero tank be had. The drain plug does make a...

Gas Tank Vent.jpg Gas Tank Vent4.jpg Jan 10, 2019