Jun 12, 2019
Military

Share This Page

Cullen McTaggart

In Third Gear, Male, from Coronado California

SILVER MEMBER
Cullen McTaggart was last seen:
Jun 12, 2019
    1. There are no messages on Cullen McTaggart's profile yet.
  • About

Military
    displayname:
    LostInTheSause
    My name is Cullen I am currently serving in the United States navy. When I was younger (than I am now) my dream car was a el camino and over time my style changed I liked different years and it held strong until one day I saw a 1972 ford Ranchero and I fell in love everything about it from the Torino body lines and front clip to the ass end with the curved tail lights I never thought I'd get one I just loved it, now I'm from the Detroit area and I grew up tinkering around and wrenching on things I joined the navy straight out of highschool. I got stationed out in California so I looked on craigslist and found a couple different 72s one for real cheap but not complete and not running one that was fully restored but for way to much and one that was in the middle ran great needed paint not too much rust interior restored and no bondo so I was happy the price was out of my range so I talked him down we agreed that he would drive 10 hours or so down from Sacramento to San Diego so I could see it and he did I bought it on the spot