Last Activity:
Nov 13, 2017
Retired/Disabled Physical Therapist :-(

Share This Page

RancheroRandy

In Fourth Gear, Male, from NC

RancheroRandy was last seen:
Nov 13, 2017
    1. There are no messages on RancheroRandy's profile yet.
  • About

Retired/Disabled Physical Therapist :-(
    I own a yellow '62 Ranchero with a mild '86 302 (headers, Edelbrock intake/carb) w/C4 trans with Lokar floor shifter. In process of modifying my grocery-getter so I can do occasional autocross as well as blasts down the dragstrip...improving on the design of the suspension while remaining somewhat "stock": Global West front suspension & roller spring perches, 1" front sway bar, monte carlo bar; recently installed TCP rack and pinion steering unit; Subframe connectors are welded in; the 8" posi has 3.55 gears. Would like to add 4 link and 9" when ready for more power. I've spent a lot of time (a lot more than anticipated) fixing/correcting some backyard mechanic stuff even though it was prepared in a "professional shop"...oh please!...and I bought it over the internet (hence one of its nicknames is "Blind Date:) and I had the guy take a lot of pics but in person you can see how dirt/grime/crap was just painted over with black spray paint. Paint job is definitely a 10 footer. Slowly but surely I'm sorting it out...$$$ o_O