Redistributing punishment

Discussion in 'This Whacky World' started by ribald1, Jul 27, 2012.

1. ribald1

ribald1 Banned PLATINUM MEMBER

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/27/obama-backs-race-based-school-discipline-policies/?tw_p=twt

Obungle Bunny wants a white (or asian) kid suspended or punished for every black kid that gets suspended or punished.

Believe me, if he gets reelected Holder will start requiring police to pull over the next white they see after every black they pull over. And write them a ticket if the black got one.

Somehow, though, I doubt he will press the NBA to hire a white player for every black one.

2. parts4me

parts4me In Maximum Overdrive

No child left behind,
    of the punishment.

3. 79351rancherogt

79351rancherogt In Fourth Gear

How about we just punish obama =:D

4. DonC

DonC In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

And the bull crap just keeps on rolling and rolling. This guy and his racists cronies have to go.

5. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

It was only a matter of time until they started applying the lunacy to schools. The white liberals in my area are always complaining about the high percentage of black males in prison in relation to the population. They never seem to notice the high percentage of crimes being committed by black males.:rolleyes:

In places like Memphis they don't say too much about it since they have a black mayor, a black police chief and a majority black population in the city.

6. 64ranchero289

64ranchero289 In Overdrive

We need to flush him back to his sewer in nov.

7. Fomoco8

Fomoco8 In Maximum Overdrive

He has set race relations back a hundred years in his far too long four!!!! He won;t be missed

8. Stylin'70GT

Stylin'70GT In Second Gear

It's not their fault. Haven't you heard? Systemic poverty and lack of opportunity drive them to commit crimes. It is our fault for not giving them more money and more opportunity, especially after WE (meaning you and me), have directly benefitted from the slave trade that surely has impovrished the current black population. We should let them ALL out of prison, and give them free accomodations in say..... Washington D.C.!

9. Stylin'70GT

Stylin'70GT In Second Gear

The lack of common sense that put a Kenyan in the Oval office is appalling. The fact he is still in office... astounding. That no one is requiring him to prove he can even run for a second time, is just one more piece of evidence that our government does not respect the rule of law. Obama is a card carrying communist, a Muslim sympathizer (probably a Muslim himself), not a natural born citizen of the United States, a traitor for releasing National secrets and failing to faithfully execute the laws of the United States.

10. Fomoco8

Fomoco8 In Maximum Overdrive

We don''t owe them a thing.. The PC habit of accomadating their crap has to end/ They bitch..Show em the employment office., They threaten,, Stand up and tell em SO what"?? Enough is enough and its time it stops.

11. 79351rancherogt

79351rancherogt In Fourth Gear

Damn right!