Vacation Turns Sour!!!...(London Trip)...Steven W Talley

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by 5.0 Chero, Apr 6, 2013.

1. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Bombard this dickhead with offers to help........

stevesurfing2002@yahoo.com

edwardschapman@yahoo.com

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Hello,

This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help. Few days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to London,United Kingdom. Everything was going fine until last night when we got mugged on our way back to the hotel, all cash and credit card were stolen off from us but luckily we still have our passports with us.

I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all they asked us to wait for 3 weeks but we can't wait till then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills, Dealing with foreign authorities here is extremely frustrating, It would take us about 24 hours to get everything straighten out before we could leave, we are freaked out at the moment...I really need your financial assistance.

Please let me know if you could help us out financially?

[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]Steven.[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

2. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Aw, c'mon Carl - where's your charitable spirit, especially considering it is probably somebody that just wants to steal from you???

3. 5.0 Chero

sending his offers is not charitable ?????????:eek:

4. 5.0 Chero

I told him I would send $1000 asap

Am glad you replied back, I have nothing left on me right now and am lucky to have my life and passports with me because it would have been worse if they had made away with my passports. Well all i need now is just $1,850, but you can wire what ever you can afford to my name via Western Union I'll have to show my passport as ID to pick it up here and i promise to pay you back as soon as i get back home.

Name: Steven Talley
    Location: 14 hanover Street, hanover Square, London, w1S 1yh, United Kingdom

As soon as it is done, kindly get back to me with the confirmation number. Let me know if you are heading to the WU outlet now???

I owe you a lot.

Steven.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2013
  5. 5.0 Chero

In a message dated 4/6/2013 8:24:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, writes:
    cool ill go right now and send you $2000
    Your Money Transfer Control Number [MTCN] is: 9053087953
    Please use this number for any inquiries.
    DumbfuckIn

a message dated 4/6/2013 8:22:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, stevesurfing2002@live.com writes:
    Am glad you replied back, I have nothing left on me right now and am lucky to have my life and passports with me because it would have been worse if they had made away with my passports. Well all i need now is just $1,850, but you can wire what ever you can afford to my name via Western Union I'll have to show my passport as ID to pick it up here and i promise to pay you back as soon as i get back home.

Name: Steven Talley
    Location: 14 hanover Street, hanover Square, London, w1S 1yh, United Kingdom

As soon as it is done, kindly get back to me with the confirmation number. Let me know if you are heading to the WU outlet now???

I owe you a lot.

Steven.

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 11:18:27 -0400
    Subject: Re: Vacation Turns Sour!!!...(London Trip)...Steven W Talley

sure send info I can wire you about $1000

In a message dated 4/6/2013 8:17:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, stevesurfing2002@yahoo.com writes:
    [FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Hello,

This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help. Few days back we made an unannounced vacation trip to London,United Kingdom. Everything was going fine until last night when we got mugged on our way back to the hotel, all cash and credit card were stolen off from us but luckily we still have our passports with us.

I've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all they asked us to wait for 3 weeks but we can't wait till then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills, Dealing with foreign authorities here is extremely frustrating, It would take us about 24 hours to get everything straighten out before we could leave, we are freaked out at the moment...I really need your financial assistance.

Please let me know if you could help us out financially?

=​
    [/FONT]

6. 72GTVA

Just an even thousand??? You are certainly generously frugal...

I just need $5,854.19 so I can upgrade my flight back to Afghanistan to Business Class - c'mon, help out a bud...:eek:

7. 5.0 Chero

for some reason he has not responded back??

8. 5.0 Chero

You want to go back??????????

9. 72GTVA

No choice really - have to be back there in a few days. They just let me out a few times a year and I timed it so I could do my taxes and file them.

10. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

Duh! He's on his way to Western Union to get the money.

I've gotten two or three of these things over the years. I knew the first one was a hoax because it appeared to be from a guy that I had only done business with once. I guess I just happened to be on his email list that got hacked.

11. Denny

I noticed in another thread that were talking about guns jamming during a fire fight. I hope you mean this happened to some of your guys, and not you personally?

12. 72GTVA

Is that one people or two - and if two guys - they go to London just to get mugged? Geez! People don't get mugged in London - they don't have any guns there and are oh, so civilized.

13. 72GTVA

Nope - mine. But two others had similar issues. Taking the solution back with me - just had to call in a favor with someone that had a stash of new magazine springs.

14. Denny

Wow! I guess I always assumed that you were in a fairly safe area over there. I didn't know that you were actually in the middle of everything. I know you hear this from everybody, but take care of yourself over there.

Hey, don't they realize how important you are in the Ranchero world?;)

15. DonC

DonC In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Carl,
    I toyed with some of those folks a while back and learned something from it. They must have told the entire scammer network that they scammed me even though I gave them a false address and information. I then started to recieve about 15 scam offers a day. After about 6 months they have finally slowed down again. Lesson learned on my part. I hope you don't end up with the same issue as I did.
    It amazes me what kind of garbage they come up with though.
    The FBI, BMW, Nigerian Banks, Banks in London, etc...

16. 20footer

20footer In Third Gear

probably one of those sneaky Kenyans, they're trying to raise enough money to get their uncle home from the whit hous.

17. Denny

Hey, we could raise enough money right here on the Ranchero board to buy him and his family a one-way ticket.:D

18. 1979 RANCHERO GT

1979 RANCHERO GT In Maximum Overdrive

On my trips to foreign countries when you book your room and give them your card number, the card is processed for the entire amount. It is not just to hold the room, it's paid in full before you even leave home even months in advance. This is the newest scam. They are not smart enough to think you would call your friend first to verify. I guess the bank employee trying to get the plane crash victim's unclaimed millions has played out.

19. 20footer

20footer In Third Gear

oh i think i would fund the whole thing myself and that would include enough fuel for take-off.

20. desertdale

desertdale In Overdrive

You certainly do get mugged in London !!!!!!!
    It's the most expensive place in the UK, £3.50 for a can of coke ?
    Doesn't matter what sort of tourist you are, foreign or English, you get shafted big time !