1971 Green 351C 4V California Import to GA

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by Hyrb, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Hyrb

Hyrb In Third Gear

It's been a few years since Kim brought in her '71 from Sacramento CA to here in Albany GA. The truck is in great shape with no under-body rust and a few little spots in the bed as you can see in the photos. Engine runs great and has Ebrk intake and carb. Tires are almost new.

All in all a great example of an unmolested ride that can be built any way you like or simply enjoyed as is. $4200.00 and will deliver within 150 miles of Albany.

Take a look at the photos and if you have any questions shoot me a message or email me at hyrb@nosparts.net

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Great looking car Kim and Hyrb!!!

Haven't seen you around the site much - would like to see more of you!

TestDummy likes this.
  3. LSChero

LSChero In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

Yeh,where ya been hyrb?Sorry to see the sage maiden go.Way to cheap IMO.Rusted out crap goes for 4K here now.Great buy at your price for unmolested,2 owner ranchero.Toss her on epay,it may fetch more.Probley go overseas.You have kept her up well.Looks same as 4 years ago.Good luck with sale.(cal blue plates + 500)
    [​IMG]

4. Hyrb

Hyrb In Third Gear

LOL, still have the Blue CA plate that came with it :) We hate to giver her up but times are causing us to move to being a one chero family. Still keeping mine right now. I'd love to spend more time here, job changes and building a new business are taking 16 hours a day. I see we still have my do it yourself tranny swap from FMX to AOD photos up. I'm glad to see it and hope someone else can have just as much fun swapin an a new AOD as I did....

I wish Ranchero's sold for CA prices here in the East. They just don't seem to though. You may be right about eBay, I thought I would do the first shot here then try elsewhere. Someone from here will treat her better!

5. LSChero

LSChero In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

Good to hear all is good with you and family.Hope a member buys her.Be patient,but get all you can,its a solid ranchero,not many left.

6. Jon Wingfild

Jon Wingfild In First Gear

I might be interested in your Ranch - how far are you from Atlanta?

TestDummy likes this.
  7. bscottie

bscottie In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

sure wish there was a way to get that car here, nice ride

8. Hyrb

Hyrb In Third Gear

I'll deliver anywhere within 150 miles of Albany GA to the right buyer. AND for $5600 I'll drop it on your door step in NorCal! If I can get it shipped from Cali to here I can ship it anywhere!

9. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

Yeah, I sure hate you gotta sell the car truck, Hyrb...

Hope you get your asking price, which , I think is very low for this Ranchero...

Good Luck,
    Dennis

PS do I still have a working number for you?
    There will MANY Car enthusiasts in Andersonville this weekend, you can visit wearing a For Sale sign ???

10. Hyrb

Hyrb In Third Gear

If I can get away from the office I'll drop over to Andersonville. The weather we have now is perfect.

11. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

NEXT WEEKEND Oct 4 is the Andersonville Fair I was refereeing to Hyrb...
    I`m getting old and can`t think like I used to, and mistakes are more frequently happening...

12. Hyrb

Hyrb In Third Gear

I'm glad it's next weekend. Pump sprang a leak (backyard not car) so would have missed it.

13. AimlessMoto

AimlessMoto In Overdrive

Hyrb, sent you an e-mail. Has this sold?