New Members ( Introduce Yourself)

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Center' started by Rancherous, Oct 25, 2004.

1. jmgford

jmgford In Second Gear

Yes I will. I am working on a '64 Thunderbolt replica for a friend, but I am afraid it won't be ready in time, so I will probably be bringing my '66. I am judging the '72-'76 class.

I believe I met you at the Cinncinnati FCA show. I know Marc Gelfand and Anthony Lucarz.

2. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

Very cool my buddy Tony is bringing his 72 Gran Torino sport and I will be there in my 74 ranchero GT! Please come over and see us!

3. dr.art

dr.art In First Gear

just picked up this 67

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

67 ranchero
    love the stacked headlights, always have

VIN 7K48C180767
    Door Plate Data 66B Y 4U
    Model Year 1967
    Assembly Plant (K)
    Body Style (48)
    Engine Model 289-2V (C)
    Sequential Number -319233
    Exterior Color Inverness Green Poly (Y)
    Interior Trim (4U)
    Date Code
    District Sales Office
    Axle Ratio/Type
    Transmission Model
    rust free bottom
    ugly on top
    [​IMG]

4. Tim70ranchero

Tim70ranchero In Overdrive

Welcome Aboard!!! clean looking ride you got to work with there.

5. 68ranchman

68ranchman In First Gear

68Ranchman intro

Hello folks i am currently an owner of a 1968 Ranchero 305c.i i have owned it since last year.Ilove the car i think its body is awesome i have a lot of work to do on it but am Currently in Afganistan so work on my chero has to wait.It is currently about 1530 here and in a little while i have to catch a chopper oh i have 4 beautiful kids and the most wonderful wife in the world. well wish i could say more but i gotta go. Oh i love this site great articles info and huge knowledge base keep the Cheros going and thanks for this awesome sight i study it all the time.

6. trikar

trikar In Maximum Overdrive

Welcome, and stay safe over there so you can get yourself back to your family and your Ranchero.

7. 79_Ranchero

79_Ranchero In First Gear

HI ! my name is Ron, I live in Virginia Beach. I have a 79 Ranchero, 351m, i have only had it a little over a year, i bought it in California and drove it here. The body seems to be in good shape, a few minor dings here and there. The car seems complete with the exception of the right front blinker. I am currently trying to re-build the car. But i am on a very limited budget. I am going to remove the a/c and cc, as well as the smog stuff. This is the first time i have torn into a car this far. only time will tell the outcome! I look forward to being able to use some of the tech posts that are on this site. and i am sure i will have many questions. so.. in advance, thank you! :D

8. CJ Guy

CJ Guy In Maximum Overdrive

Welcome aboard...

A bunch of nice folks here, I am sure your questions will get responses, even the crazy ones have merit. Welcome...

9. Fomoco8

Fomoco8 In Maximum Overdrive

Hey Ron. Welcome to the board neighbor,, Where are you at in VB? ,, I'm over in Timberlake off S Independence.

10. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Even YOUR crazy ones, I'm sure you meant.:D
    Welcome.

11. 79_Ranchero

79_Ranchero In First Gear

I am out at Pine Meadows, near Dam Neck

12. Fomoco8

Fomoco8 In Maximum Overdrive

Cool. Maybe I'll run into you some time..Right now I am in the process of rebuilding my motor after breaking a stock rod at 6K that destroyed a lot of hardware when it wentl

13. mevido

mevido In First Gear

1975 Ranchero 500 from Krautland

copy and paste from Ford Ranchero Club because there i was able to post first...

but this has to be right here:

hi

not the first oldie, but the first ranchero for us.
    he came to germany at the end of 2008 from california and stayed until now only two streets away from us which we dont know. but now he is ours.

at this time he gets a mild resto to prepare it for the german technical supervision association to bring him legal on the streets. not a simple task. germany...

351cui with a FMX behind it. silver/blue (original white/blue. paintjob in 2006 in calif.)

i hope i can answer some technical questions (i think so) but i hope also i can get some answers for the questions of mine.

and sorry for my english. i'm working on it...to get it better.

sascha | mevido

[​IMG]

14. burninbush

burninbush In Maximum Overdrive

Welcome to the board, Mevido. Car looks nice.

15. monsterranchero

monsterranchero In First Gear

New guy

Hi everyone , Christopher Paradis here we pronounce Paradis as "Paradise" (yes it's French Canadian) let the jokes begin. New to the site, although a 20 year Ranchero owner. Everything is in need of restoration.
    1972 GT 351 C auto green with yellow stripes
    1973 GT 400 m auto white with orange stripes
    1972 Grantorino hard top 302 auto blue w/black vinyl roof
    1969 Torino GT fastback 428 CJ auto dark jade w/gold C stripe
    also various other FORD products.
    I am a product of the great area of upstate N.Y. , Glens Falls to be exact. married, 3 kids etc. too much info? anyhow I'm looking forward to talking with everyone in the future. Have a great day. Chris

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
  16. franmosso

franmosso In Fourth Gear

Welcome Moster, you will enjoy this site.

17. bluethunder1959

bluethunder1959 In First Gear

Hello! I have a "new" 1969 ranchero GT

Hi all! My name is Tony and I recently aquired a 1969 Ranchero GT. I was checking out Craigslist back in February and saw an ad for a 1969 Ranchero GT. I worked out the payment with the guy and when I got it shipped, the shipper called and tried to buy it off me. No rust through (california car) and mostly original. It has the original 390 GT with C6 trans. Original factory Candy Apple Red paint with white stripes and dark red interior. It had been sitting for awhile. I am working on it now and have it running and the brakes done. It has power drum brakes...I was told this was a dealer option. Unfortunately, someone turned in the original black plates. Thank God that we can now do YOM plates to 1972 for commercial and I happen to have an old set laying around. I have a question though about production numbers for 1969. Most people say the are around 1,6XX ranchero GTs made and 727 bucket seat rachero GTs. Are the 727 bucket cars in addition to the 16xx bench seat cars, or are they part of it? If they are separate, than the total 1969 Ranchero GT production is actually around 2500 units.

18. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

Bluethunder welcome to the site! You will fine this site an awesome place for information and the people here are nice too! Would Love to see photos of the new prize :). Take care Dan

19. bluethunder1959

bluethunder1959 In First Gear

Thanks Dan

I will have to post some to an online photo archive and get them up. I look forward to seeing alot of great rancheros and meeting good people here!:D

20. Ringo00

Ringo00 In Second Gear

Hey all! I am new to the site and Rancheros in general. I just picked up a 1973 Ranchero 500 with a 351C and C6 auto for $1200. It runs great, but it needs a little bit of body work and the interior is trashed. I have new carpet already, I plan on making the headliner from scratch. I have already put in a plasti-kote bedliner and new light bulbs all the way around the exterior. The paint and body work will be coming later this summer.