Cudino

Followers 1

Share This Page

Cudino

In First Gear, Male, from California

1. Rowen L Love
      Rowen L Love
      I have a dr appt today at 1 so anytime after that this week will be workable. About a 2 hr drive so earlier is better but whatever works for you is fine. Thanks
    2. Rowen L Love
      Rowen L Love
      Wade, you have no idea how happy I am to be getting this bumper! 66-67 rear bumpers for these are like finding hens teeth. As far as condition goes the pics tell me it's perfect for.my application. Take care, have a great day, stay kool, stay out of the smoky air(bad here) and I look forward to meeting you
    3. Rowen L Love
      Rowen L Love
      Wade, you are to kind. I will look for your msg with anticipation! Tell me, do you wear car theamed "T's"? If so, what size? And do you prefer long or short sleeves?
      1. Cudino
        Cudino
        Hi Rowen, that’s very kind of you. Please don’t go out of your way, it really is my pleasure to help, I’m glad these parts are going to good homes. But all of my T-shirts are indeed car-themed, large with short sleeves. I just wish this bumper was in even better condition. -Wade
        Sep 8, 2020
    4. Rowen L Love
      Rowen L Love
      Man, this is just great! Send me an address and a date and time and I'll be there! Also I will be happy to pay a reasonable price. Just let me know. Again THANKS!
      1. Cudino
        Cudino
        Will do. It’s too hot to do anything today, but I’ll pull it off in the next couple days and send you an update when it’s ready. And no charge, my pleasure to help, thanks for asking.
        - Wade
        Sep 7, 2020
    5. Rowen L Love
      Rowen L Love
      Hi, my name is Rowen Love. I saw in your add for the parts car you still have a rear bumper. I'm just outside Sacramento and I could come pick that thing up anytime as I am retired. If it is still available I would be VERY intrested. Thanks PS: I also posted this on your add. I too am new to this forum so please forgive me if this is redundant.
      1. Cudino
        Cudino
        Hi Rowen, you mean you want the rear bumper, right? Sure, it’s yours if you want it. I’ll pull it off and bring it to my office in Santa Clara, you can pick it up at your convenience if that works for you. It’s too bad, turns out I was just in Sacramento on Saturday, I could have brought it up for you.
        - Wade
        Sep 7, 2020
    6. Master Blaster
      Master Blaster
      Hi Wade, That sounds good. I will call you tomorrow if that is ok i am 3 hours ahead of so what would be a good time or you can call me @ (386) 466-6628 any time after 8:00 am EST.
      Thanks Don
      1. Cudino
        Cudino
        Hi Don,
        I’ve got a meeting until about 10am my time tomorrow morning, but maybe I’ll call you after that? About 1pm your time.
        - Wade
        Sep 1, 2020
    7. Kiwirancher
      Kiwirancher
      Hi Wade , thanks for that , and the offer . My 66 is my daily driver and there is not really anything else I need. It would not be viable to send anything much bigger than the wiper knob really but thanks again for the offer. If I lived over there I would take the whole thing if I was close enough !
      Denis.
      1. Cudino
        Cudino
        No problem at all! I’ll send it out on Monday.
        - Wade
        Aug 29, 2020
      2. Cudino
        Cudino
        Hi Denis, your knob went out today via UPS, your tracking number is 1ZF775990490247510. Not sure how long it will take, but at least it's in transport. My pleasure to help!
        -Wade
        Aug 31, 2020
    8. Kiwirancher
      Kiwirancher
      Hi Cudino , yes that is the one I need . At the moment I have 2 wash ones there. My address is : Denis McLean , 31 Fisher Place , Lytton West , Gisborne 4010 , New Zealand . Hope postage isn’t too much of a killer. Let me know if it is.
      Thanks , Denis.
      1. Cudino
        Cudino
        Hi Denis, sounds good, and the postage will be no problem at all. Is there anything else you need? Nobody has spoken up yet to take the car so if there are any other bits and pieces you’d like I’d be happy to help. - Wade
        Aug 29, 2020
        Kiwirancher likes this.
  • About