12th annual Ranchero USA Roundup + OCT28, 2017 =

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by As Is '66, Mar 13, 2016.

1. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

RancheroBuck$ you ask???
    A term I came up with MANY Years ago...
    You know them RancheroBuck$ very well @cbolt = it`s those Dollar bills & change, which add up to dollars, what you have stashed back for Ranchero projects & bling for it...And for Ranchero.USA gatherings :D
    :D:D
    Charlies is a fish house & restraunt in Crystal River FL on the bay, on the north end of US98, we`ve been stopping there to eat for several years, whenever we go through the area...
    Surely there are other places what got good food, but we "pig out " on seafood there...
    The seafood combo is reasonably priced and GOOD!
    Another good one is Crackers!
    It`s insight of the Charlies sign too, We hafta decide before we turn in, which seafood joint we`re gonna eat at :D
    A deciding factor is ==> More parking area @ Crackers... IF Charlies is packed we go there... ;)

It WAS GREAT to see them Rancheros in the parkinglot Sunday for meeting of the minds "Round One" of the Florida Ranchero.us Roundup :D

2. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

This Turkey Run Car Show is just the ticket for a roundup!!!
    I like to use a gathering like these for our Southeastern Ranchero USA Roundup...

It gives incentive to show up!
    The carshow is "Eye Candy" for the roundup...
    I`ll mark my calendar...
    Daytona is easy access Too!!

**( No we cannot use the already established title Southeastern Ranchero USA Roundup )**

cbolt likes this.