17" Styled Steel Wheels...

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by 50J03, Nov 14, 2006.

1. 50J03

50J03 In Fourth Gear

I finally found them...

3 pages of pics...

17" Styled Steel Wheels

Let me know what you think...

Ranchero has a 3" suspension drop
    Tires: 245/45/17 BFG G-Force KDWS all round
    Rim Backspacing: 4 3/4

Front fendors slightly rolled and the front of the wheel well has been modified.

2. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

3. Nice, I'd have 'em in a sec.

4. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

Joe I have to say, that is a great touch. They almost look like the Magnum's. Can't wait to see them next year at the show. Hey, did you see??? 75 Squire, CJ and I are thinking about doing a cruise up to the top of the Peak next year....are you in? I think it would be awesome to train some Ranchero's to the top of America's Mountain what do you think? ....and anyone else that want to do the road trip is more than welcome....I think this would be the most awesome place to do a Photo shoot...also there are a few lakes on the way up the peak to do other photos....So who else is in>......

5. 50J03

50J03 In Fourth Gear

Sarah,

Well if things go as I plan, I will be starting on body work and paint this spring/summer. It would be a great place to get some pictures. Depending on my schedule, I would attned.

Joe

6. sarah

Cool, I'll let you know when we figure out a good time.... I'm wanting to make the run after the Hill Climb toward the end of July.....

7. Petey

Petey Guest

You guys need to let Sarah be your tour guide. Ya'll need to pick a choice spot on the hill and actually watch the hill climb in person too. It's pretty awesome ! I know the same nooks and crannys that Sarah does so I know she can show ya'll the details that make tours fun.
    Tennessee Hillbilly

8. sarah

I don't want to go up for the race...it will be a few weeks after the race....There is no way I'm going to jeopardize RED on that mountain with some hotshot flying up the mountain, then off the side on to RED or the chance of them Throwing rocks on RED...Sorry Petey don't want to burst the bubble, but Grouch would be the one to take up there for the race :D And the best place to watch the race would be at Devils Playground you can look down on to the switchbacks....prime place to see carnage. :D :D

9. CJ Guy

CJ Guy In Maximum Overdrive

No rocks, a nice cruze, it would be a nice photo shoot for the "midwest chero's" :D :D :D

10. Petey

Petey Guest

Line em' up in the parking lot at the top so's you can get them in a pic with the big sign. Maybe stand behind the sign and shoot downward showing the clouds below the drop off behind the Rancheros. Even on a clear day that would be a neat pic.
    Tennessee Hillbilly

11. sarah

That's why I want to take RED up there, Those lakes are a great place to take pictures as well and if we are lucky....we might get a Ram or two in the mix. I might be able to get Scott and his 57, I'm also going to check in with Tom. This could really be a fun trip. Although Klaus can't do this one, unfortunately it will be to high for him. Its hard for healthy people to breathe up there let alone someone who has challenged breathing. :D Petey get yours done and come too.

12. very very kewl pics.. love the wheels..