1961 Ford Ranchero for Sale

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by Lrichard61, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Lrichard61

Lrichard61 In First Gear

For sale is 1961 Ford “Falcon” Ranchero converted to 302 V8 from 1995 Mustang HO with rebuilt C4 automatic transmission, 4 wheel power disc brakes, 8” Ford rear end, Lokar shifter, new radio, new heater blower, bucket seats with console (original bench seat that has been converted to a “couch” is included), wooden steering wheel (original included), all new suspension up front with roller bearing idler, new 15” wheels and tires, air shocks on rear, new aluminum radiator, all new wiring harness, bed cover, spare tire w/tools, new fuel tank w/sender etc. Will also include pwr . window kit and heater /AC kit ($800) which are not installed yet- plus any associated parts that I can find that belong with car. The body is very solid with some rust on lower RH rear quarter (shown in Pics) – but overall very strong. I personally like the patina of whatever has previously happened with the car, so have made no attempt to have it painted. I think it’s pretty cool as is. I would like to move on to another project and can’t afford both – so I’m looking to see if anyone has any interest in taking this to the next level. This car is a blast to drive and we have taken it on many fun drives. craigslist (Wausau, WI) for more info. (Located in Plover, WI.) I have spent WAY over asking price to get it to this point (not including man hours), so I think asking price is more than fair. Asking $6700. Vehicle has been sold.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. FordR500GT

FordR500GT In Overdrive

You should likely post pictures to grab attention of people looking for a Ranchero. You may have to resize them, but it isn't hard

3. Lrichard61

Lrichard61 In First Gear

I agree, but (sad to say) I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. I'll try to figure it out. Thanks

4. FordR500GT

FordR500GT In Overdrive

Looks like you got it! Nice looking Ranchero. (and nice couch)

5. davis

davis In Maximum Overdrive

thats a neat little ride there.