1966 Ranchero Restoration - Restomod For Sale SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by RanchMan, Feb 14, 2018.

1. RanchMan

RanchMan In First Gear

Our shop just completed a 66 Ranchero build which we did as a side project (zero miles since completion), that is currently for sale to anyone looking for a completely gone through, front to back, accident free and exceptionally clean vehicle. Is is equipped with a rebuilt 302 4v engine, rebuilt C4 automatic Transmission, new paint, new windshield, upgraded fuse box and GXL wiring, aluminum radiator with electric fan, electronic ignition, power steering and power brakes, tilt column, bucket seats with console, spray-in epoxy bedliner, dual exhaust, Lecarra steering wheel and Lokar shifter, in addition to many other new items installed during the build. I wish we could keep it but the shop is full and we have a restoration on another Ranchero planned for the summer.

We are asking $15,000 for this 66 Ranchero which could not be built for that price; essentially we are absorbing the shop labor and overhead to offer it at this price. Feel free to contact me through this forum for more information and details if you are interested.

Attached Files:

2. RanchMan

RanchMan In First Gear

Here are a few more pictures of the 66 and I will post additional photos of the new four wheel disc brakes and the rebuilt front suspension and steering. Please reply to this posting or call the phone number if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

3. RanchMan

RanchMan In First Gear

We have lowered the price to $14,500 or best offer and changed the wheels to a rally style wheel from Wheel Vintiques.

4. VintageDirt

VintageDirt In First Gear

I'll have to admit I've looked at this thread about 100 times. ;)

5. RanchMan

RanchMan In First Gear

This Ranchero was sold to a car collector in the Pacific Northwest and as such is no longer available. We will be doing a full restoration on another 66 starting at the end of the year but the price will be rather high. It is an original 289 V8 and auto transmission vehicle and no accidents.