1969 Ford Ranchero GT Fairlane body style

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by Elizabeth, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Elizabeth

Elizabeth In First Gear

1969 Ford Ranchero GT Fairlane body style for $3000

Due to current circumstances it needs to be gone fast. It is the original pale bluish green color of the year. Has 2, quarter size, rust spots in the bed next to the edge behind the driver. Needs a paint job, and an air vent installed on the driver's side (we have it). It has a hood scoop missing the amber lights but we have a brand new one with the lights ready to install in the original box from Ford. Both floor pans need to be replaced; they can still be purchased on line. This is all of the work that needs to be done so far as we know. It has a 351 small block Windsor, runs great. Has brand new Flow Masters and exhaust pipes. We have done $2500 of work to the front end. It can be a daily driver, we used it last year to purchase two truckloads of pea gravel and bring home. The cab interior is in great condition with almost new upholstery. This is a great truck and deserves so much more in the way of a loving home.

The work that we have had done is: replaced the starter, headlight dimmer switch, belt—fan & alt. belt—fan & p/s, starter solenoid, oil filter, headlight switch, battery, spark plug wire set, distributor cap, distributor rotor, spring perch w/bushings, sway bar bushing—front suspension, ball joint—upper front suspension, control arm w/ball joint—lower front suspension, tie rod end—outer, tie rod end—inner, wheel bearing—outer front wheel, wheel bearing—inner front wheel, wheel seal—front wheel.

I have several pictures of this vehicle but they seem to be too large for this forum (?). Anyone wanting pictures I am willing to email or text to you directly.

Located in Salem, Oregon USA. I work days and will get back to you as soon as I can. This is a great find that is under priced for a quick sale. Not interested in a trade.

Cindy likes this.
  2. Cindy

Cindy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

...can we assume this car has been sold?

3. FordR500GT

FordR500GT In Fourth Gear

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you'll never get a response, considering this person has not been on the site since the day after they joined

4. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

that happens here alot post for sale and never reply / Hey good to see your back ENJOY

5. FordR500GT

You mean Cindy or me?

andrewok1 likes this.
  6. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

i ment you ,Cindy Always here

7. FordR500GT

Oh nice. I feel uplifted:D

andrewok1 and Cindy like this.
  8. davis

davis In Maximum Overdrive

some forums require new users to post a certain amount of topics before they can list stuff for sale.

i wont complain about it, our admins are doing a good job to me! :)

Cindy likes this.