It has been a while since I last updated. I have been making the most of the good weather here. Shed/workshop/office build is coming along nicely. One day soon I'll have a place to work on my car.. Here is version one of the mech: All of the apertures line up to the frame, so no changes to make there. What I'm not happy about however is that it does not sit flat in the middle, see here: and here: At first glance it would appear that I've made the circuit too long. Actually it is exactly the same as the original. It too sits up in the middle: So while I do like to copy the original as closely as possible I really don't like how it sits up, so I've cut 2mm(almost 0.1") out of the centre. Version 2 of the mech has been ordered. Here is the new artwork: I'm still working out how to attach the battery snaps. This has been a challenge. The latest idea is to rivet them but because the circuit base material is so thin and I cannot source any suitable washers I'm having a back up plate made up. This plate will go on the back of the circuit to strength it where the rivets go through. I'm having it made from 0.6mm(0.023") thick fibreglass. It will mount like this: I should have the version 2 mech in about week. If that fits well I'll go ahead with the first run of 10 units.