1972-73 BASIC CLUSTER PCB BOARD REMAKE

Discussion in 'Ranchero Parts For Sale' started by andrewok1, Nov 19, 2017.

1. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER GOLD MEMBER

Here's the finished product still 3 available
    GT7273FC.jpg

Jeff B likes this.
  2. handy_andy_cv64

handy_andy_cv64 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I have to say, that is effing awesome!

3. beerbelly

beerbelly In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Nice work! I don't know anything about the newer Rancheros, so pardon my ignorance, but that connection in the center looks a lot like a 9V battery plug. Probably not, huh?

4. The Wrench

The Wrench In First Gear

Hi BeerBelly, that plug is for the Constant Gauge Regulator to plug into. It helps the gas gauge and temp gauge to read correctly. Wrench

5. ribald1

ribald1 Banned PLATINUM MEMBER

It is wider, but the same connectors. Most electrical parts have a lot of different uses.

NeillNZ likes this.
  6. andrewok1

I have the CIRCUITS in Florida , They made the trip across the pond , Very nicely packed by NEILL , I HAVE 3 unspoken for out a 10 , this is the last offer for 95.00 +15.00 shipping
    we have these listed for 145.00 + shipping on Ebay , & craigslist , GET THEM NOW , THESE WILL NOT BE MADE AGAIN . \1972 -73 SPORT CLUSTER IN MAIL TO NEILL ,THAT is NEXT /PRICE TO BE DETERMINED by NEILL- SO let ME KNOW ,ANDY 353-237-7495 LAND LINE , DONT BE SCARED TO LEAVE A MESSAGE

7. NeillNZ

NeillNZ In First Gear

The Sport cluster has arrived from Andy. I have started tracing the circuit. Still a couple of cut-outs to trace, my eyes are too tired right now. Once I've done those two cut-outs I'll have this made as a mech and trial fit it to the cluster/housing. I'm sure there will be some adjustments as there are a lot of peg holes in this design to get exactly right.

[​IMG]

Jeff B likes this.
  8. andrewok1

Installed Basic cluster circuit in my Ranchero a few days ago , HARD to believe all these work = Brake Warning light works ,oil light ,fasten seat belt lights work , Alt light works and Parking brake light works and all gauge lights and gauges work IMG_8136.JPG IMG_8131.JPG IMG_8144.JPG IMG_8151.JPG
    I have owned this 5 years and never saw any lights on my dash other than Directionals (BLINKER ARROWS ) PLUS A FEW cluster gauge lights ,

Jeff B likes this.
  9. andrewok1

10. andrewok1