1973 Gran Torino Sport Factory 4 speed

Discussion in 'Other Vehicle Classifieds' started by 72sport, Jan 22, 2011.

1. 72sport

72sport In Second Gear

1 0f 1609 Factory Sportsroof Gran Torino Sports factory installed with a 351CJ and toploaders 4 speed. This car is complete except for the factory bench(easy find) and dual point dist(not so easy to find). I have a factory dual point that I can include for the right price.

Car is REALLY rough. All sheet metal is bad. some trim may be salvageable, but I wouldn't guarantee it. It is a parts car. It has every part to convert your car to 4 speed with factory parts.

Car has the big front and rear sway bar. It is a nonPB car and also a non A/C car.

the 351CJ turns over by hand with a wrench, but hasn't been run. The factory CJ air cleaner is there and the vacuum operated air works correctly. Accell dual point dist replaced stock dual point. Correct carb, intake, and exhaust manifolds

All magnum 500 wheels are there including the spare, but non are nice. The spare may clean up enough to use for a driver. No center caps

If you are familiar with these cars you know how expensive some of these parts sell for. I'm asking $2200 for the car, but will listen to all offers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 72sport

72sport In Second Gear

3. kingtlp

kingtlp In Second Gear

They always seem to be that ugly green. That must have been a popular color back then.

4. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

Nope mine is Blue and a factory 4 speed so they are not all green :D