1973 Ranchero parts

Discussion in 'Ranchero Parts For Sale' started by Ringo00, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Ringo00

Ringo00 In Second Gear

I have a both a small block and big block C6 for sale. The big block one came off of a 1970 429CJ that was in a parts car that I bought. The small block one was original to my 1973 Q code. They both worked when they came out of their respective cars removed. They are located in Braidwood, IL, USA. I will ship them if you pay for shipping or you can pick them up. Asking $300 each or make me an offer. I am accepting trades for parts for a 1973 Ranchero.

Also, I am merging the two cars into one, so if you need anything just ask. I am swapping the engine out of the parts truck into the yellow on in my avatar. If I have extra of anything it will be for sale.

2. Traducian

Traducian In Second Gear

Do you have a left front quarter panel for a '73 Ranchero?

3. russosborne

russosborne In Fourth Gear

I'm looking for a driver's side partial floor, from just behind the front seat mounting bracket to the firewall, prefer it to have 6 or more inches of the toeboard.
    Thanks,
    Russ

4. KAB

KAB In First Gear

I'm in the process of restoring a 73 GT with a Cleveland. I will be looking for wheels, center caps, maybe a hood, and some emblems. I'm actually pretty close to Braidwood and would like to see what you have.