1978 Ranchero 500 $1500

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by 2Stangs, Aug 12, 2012.

1. 2Stangs

2Stangs In First Gear

Selling our '78 Ranchero 500. It's got an EFI 5.0L motor that runs great, and an AOD transmission with brand new TCI constant pressure valve body and billet OD servo. The truck just passed emissions, has brand new tires, new CD player with Kenwood speakers in the doors.

Basically, we were starting to work on turning the truck into a cool project again, but just too much going on right now and too many other projects in the barn that need attention first.

The bad:
    Interior is pretty stripped, have original door panels but the lower hardboard is warped. Aftermarket bucket seats in the car, have the originals but the leather is really dry. Truck has a/c compressor/condensor/evap, but the previous owner removed the blower motor assembly and lost it. Paint is coming loose on the roof and is generally rough, but car has zero rust (AZ car).

Just looking to get some of my money back out of it. My number's (480) 2 Five 0 - Zero 2 Six 1, call or txt whenever, if I don't answer leave a message.

Car is located in Queen Creek, AZ, but can arrange to deliver out of state.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012