2-65 Cheros coming on mecum

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by Saff54, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Saff54

Saff54 In Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

afternoon all,happy Father’s Day to all the dads! 2 cheros coming up on mecum,tan one on Friday the 21st,purple one on the 22nd,I’ll let ya know what they sell for,any thoughts on what they’ll sell for?belong to someone on the forum?

Attached Files:

2. colnago

colnago In Overdrive

I don't think the I6 sell as well as the V8. Not just because of the engine, but because the 4-bolt vs 5-bolt hubs, brakes, and everything else that goes with the V8. Also, the ad mentions a new Kenwood stereo. Did he cut the dash to install it, or did he put it someplace else? Nice original wheels/caps, though!

On the purple one, I don't like his custom wheel choice, and it's definitely purple. It's eye-catching, but I wouldn't want to own it. His color choice may cut down his audience. I'm not crazy about the tonneau cover, but the tan is a nice match to the purple.

Based on the limited descriptions and one photo each, I'll say max $8K for the first, max $12K for the second. Do post the results, though, so I can see how far off I am!

Joseph

3. Saff54

Hey joe,will do!

4. Saff54

Close joe,sold for 8800.00

Attached Files:

5. Saff54

556D701B-359D-4FC3-93CF-19FE1006E672.jpeg Interesting,the purple chero went for the same money?8800.00

6. Saff54

7. colnago

colnago In Overdrive

Wow! $8.800 for each of them! I wouldn't have thought the grape one would have fared that poorly … then you posted the pic of the engine bay. This guy sure likes purple!

Joseph

8. Saff54

Or gal!

colnago likes this.