3RD,ANNUAL RANCHERO ROUND UP /Dates March 27–29, 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by andrewok1, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Buddy Porter

Buddy Porter In Third Gear

Thanks Hillbilly, Culman Alabama is only 2 hours from me here in Rome, Georgia so I'm putting the Eckenrod Ford dealership all Ford car show on my calendar. Any more info is thanked also!

andrewok1 likes this.
  2. cbolt

cbolt In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Rats. April 10 has me in Pennsylvania for a fishing trip with my dad.

andrewok1 likes this.
  3. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

I don't think Rats are allowed :p
    YOUR Dad is more important than a dam old car show Anyway , IMO

i am having another surgery on the 25th Feb, so I hope to be able to attend :)these== God willing .

Buddy Porter and Hillbilly like this.
  4. andrewok1

https://www.everfest.com/e/kare-for-kids-mountain-moonshine-festival-dawsonville-ga
    this link give registration for the car show, of course Dennis has inside contacts
    Mountain Moonshine Festival

The Mountain Moonshine Festival explores Dawson County's history during Prohibition and the Great Depression when running moonshine through the foothills of the Northeast Georgia mountains was a way of life. Thousands of tourists flock to the birthplace of NASCAR racing to hear about storied legends like Lloyd Seay, Roy Hall, Raymond Parks, and Gober Sosebee. These men loved the thrill of being chased through the hills. Bring the family and visit an old moonshine still; listen to stories from both "Trippers" and Revenuers. Visit the Car Show, Cruise-In, and Swap Meet held at the Georgia Racing Hall of Fame and see the largest collection of vintage race cars and authentic moonshine-hauling cars, and meet legendary race car drivers. As you stroll around the square in downtown Dawsonville you will enjoy live entertainment from various artists and a large array of vendors - something for everyone!

Buddy Porter likes this.
  5. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

Last Saturday In October every year is The Mountain Moonshine Festival in Dawsonvile, GA...
    You can pull it up online, just to be sure ;)

Ann & I had to stop hosting our annual Southeastern Ranchero Roundup there, during the festival though, the folks sold the property we had been doing it in...
    That & due to our commitment and dedication to ABATE of Georgia, We now are hosts for Halloween Havic near Savannah, GA that same weekend...

We held out as long as we could supporting the Moonshine fest,
    Dennis

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    Buddy Porter likes this.
  6. As Is '66

Buddy Porter likes this.
  7. As Is '66

As ritual the festival is 4th weekend of October...
    Hope to see ya there...

Dennis

8. andrewok1

Due to this current back surgery - I will not be going to the Daytona round-up Show,
    I will be shipping Banner or Drop off to CBOLT ,-JIM

9. HuevosRanchero

HuevosRanchero In Maximum Overdrive

hope the surgery works out for ya dude.

andrewok1 likes this.
  10. As Is '66

Yeah @andrewok1 we`re praying for your FULL Recovery...
    I`m extremely GLAD to have Daytona as the new venue for our Southeastern RancheroUSA Roundup...
    Thank You @cbolt for continuing the tradition...

11. cbolt

Ill do what I can. Like the old slogan I can be "An army of one"

12. As Is '66

Hopefully I CAN cover for you @andrewok1 BUT it`ll be Saturday night/Sunday...

andrewok1 likes this.
  13. andrewok1

Daytona CANCELLED
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Daytona Beach, Fla. (March 13, 2020) – After careful consideration the Spring Daytona Beach Turkey Run event scheduled for March 27-29, 2020 has been cancelled.

This decision, while difficult, is based on the facts, guidelines and recommendations available at this time regarding the evolving COVID-19 situation in the U.S.

All pre-registered Show Car, Swap Meet, Car Corral, Artisan Alley and Food vendors will have their spaces and payments transferred to the Spring 2021 show, March 26-28. Note that these spaces cannot be credited for the upcoming Fall Daytona Turkey Run.

All pre-purchased spectator tickets will be refunded by next Friday, March 20th to the credit card that was used to purchase.

Please know that a lot of planning has already gone into this and while we are disappointed to have to make this announcement, just as we know you are disappointed to hear, we feel it is the right decision to make.

We hope that by making this announcement now participants will be able to adjust their travel plans accordingly.

Thanks for your continued support of the Spring Daytona Turkey Run!

Sincerely,

The Daytona Turkey Run Team
    [​IMG]

14. cbolt

I received a nifty banner out of the deal though. You have to look at the bright side.

15. As Is '66

Yeah, the Fire Ant Festival is a NO GO Too, so that includes our ABATE of Georgia District Thirteen Roger Musselwhite Fireant Scrambler Poker Run also...
    And I kinda figured the Daytona Shindig would be...
    So then? What`re we gonna do with ourselves???

That virus is getting to be a nuisance,
    Dennis

BUT>
    We`re just back from a Fantastic Flint River Roundup weekend with our extended family of AA...
    Yes we took measures NOT to spread any germs or virus ;)
    Looking out and seeing the Bikes "backed in" & lined up, my HONDA Blended in with them Harleys when you look at the line of front fenders...
    I "got" one fella, he was thinking I had replaced my bike with an HD upload_2020-3-17_9-22-9.gif upload_2020-3-17_9-22-9.gif
    I`m Lovin` my creation :D