72 Q code Ranchero for sale

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by Capn AL 72, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Capn AL 72

Capn AL 72 In First Gear

I have a 1972 Ranchero GT Q code vin 2A48Q275--- GT that WAS equipped with a Four-Speed. Someone started a restoration but it stalled and I purchased it a number of years ago and put it into storage. It looks to have new sheetmetal for the front end including 2 new front fenders, new nos inner fenders that have never been installed, new front pieces, and very nice but not new replacement doors. The 4-speed pedal assy is intact in the car and the steering column has no gear selector quadrant, (floor shift) plus the performance dash with tachometer. Mileage shows 3 thousand something. I have a number of extra parts for it that were collected throughout the previous owner(s?) I am at a point of assessing the value of this vehicle, but am looking to sell as I already have too many irons in the fire. THE BAD--Whoever started the restoration welded a flat sheet of steel in the bed, the floor pans were tack-welded in and will need attention, and there may be other areas that will need some love. THE ENGINE IS NOT THE Q CODE, it appears to be a 351 two barrel WITH an Automatic Trans. I live in the Pittsburgh, Pa area and if anyone is in need of further info or photos, please let me know. I have not been able to determine its value as yet, so bear with me. Thanks Everyone. Al