73 500 in Denver

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by Der Flieger, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Der Flieger

Der Flieger In Third Gear SILVER MEMBER

I've been working on it for 4 years and enjoying driving it daily in nice weather. It's always garaged. There are many upgrades and everything works like it should. The little 302 is a little anemic here at altitude, especially in summer with the R134 factory A/C blasting. It came from CA with very little rust which has all been treated. No evidence of body damage and all of the rubber is intact. $11K. DSCN0834.JPG DSCN0836.JPG DSCN0834.JPG DSCN0836.JPG DSCN0841.JPG DSCN0850.JPG Comments welcome.

2. Der Flieger

Ohhkaaay. Posted this two weeks ago and not one comment. Is that the state of the market, the pandemic or something else? I assume if the price is too high you'd let me know. Craigslist next week.

3. Lincolnut

Lincolnut In Third Gear

That is a great car but I have too damn many projects now to enjoy another one......I bet it will fetch around 9 grand when it is all said and done....You will sell it soon........

4. LSChero

LSChero In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

Seems like fair price for mostly original,clean,sorted with working AC 73 chero.I would sell my 73 if offered 10K.About what I got in it,breaking even on a ranchero build is rare I think.
    Clean up interior,take lots of pics and post her on craigslist Denver,Dallas and Chicago see if you get any response..

5. Der Flieger

Thanks for the input guys. There is about $18K all up in the project so far. I acquired this in my first ever E-bay auction. Is that a better way to go than Craigslist?

6. 65restomod

65restomod In Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER