"73" With a shell

Discussion in 'General Ranchero Help' started by O C Calchero, Dec 4, 2021.

1. O C Calchero

O C Calchero In First Gear

Found this shell for 200 bucks and am trying to restore. I found most everything I needed except for the track/weatherstrip that the windows slide open and closed in. Would anybody know of a place where such a product could be found? I've checked camper dealers, the internet, upholstery shops, glass shops, just wonder if I'm missing something or this track/weatherstrip is outdated and doesn't exist anymore. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks IMG_7250.jpg73RANCHERO.jpg IMG_7249.jpg73RANCHERO.jpg IMG_7243.jpg73RANCHERO.jpg IMG_7243.jpg73RANCHERO.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Jeff B.

Jeff B. In Third Gear GOLD MEMBER

This is a common problem area for boats and motoryachts with sliding windows. Google “marine sliding window channel track” and you’ll see Defender Marine among others. Good luck.

Beautiful Ranchero!

3. DJ Clinton

DJ Clinton In Fourth Gear GOLD MEMBER

Look up "automobile felt window channel" on Amazon. I found some there for my Westcoaster sliding windows.

4. O C Calchero

O C Calchero In First Gear

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! I was pretty sure when I through this out there some genius would come through. Boats never entered my mind. That's what I was missing the whole time, my mind! Thanks again!