Another bucket list item--it's now closer

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by handy_andy_cv64, Jan 22, 2020.

1. handy_andy_cv64

handy_andy_cv64 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Spotted this My Classic Car episode on YouTube; Hillbilly, I'm guessing you have stories....

HuevosRanchero likes this.
  2. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

Now why in the world would you think I would know anything about Tim and Pam ? We gather at his shack ( Russwood ) the day before we decend on Talladega to do our parade lap of the track. Pam makes sure we are well fed while at their house, this year she had a great Chef out of NewOrleans who loaded us up on serious Cajun grub while the group shared storys about racing in the past. You know how that goes, some truth, some lies, some damn lies, but just enough reality to keep you re-thinking about what you know happened. Happens about every five years but Tim's museum is open pretty much year round so call first then go enjoy his collection. I stay behind the cameras, only got caught in a video once. Would share more pics but they are on another computer that is having video card ailments, maybe later after it is out of the repair shop.

3. handy_andy_cv64

handy_andy_cv64 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

The most believable lies are the ones that have a kernel of truth. Of course, if I do get out that way, I'll post it here, but as with everything in my life, money is my enemy, and I cannot even tell you what I did to it.