Another Rusty Ranchero pulled from the field

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by FordManMT, Mar 17, 2011.

1. FordManMT

FordManMT In Second Gear

Not yet. Next Month I will hes hanging on to them for me

2. FordManMT

FordManMT In Second Gear

I need some help.

As some of you may know I have found a pair of 59 rancheros.

Im thinking my 74 has way to much body work to try to get it back to perfict.

Im debating on building it more "trucky"

Im thinking about building a medium duty front bumper with grill and light guards (we have a bad deer problem).

My rear bumper is sort of trashed so I was thinking about doing the same with tail light guards.

The damn thing is classified as a pickup anyways. I still want to muscle it out with my 460 and side pipes, but it dosent hurt to throw in a few "truck" features

Personally I think it would be more unique to have a Muscle Car thats also doubles as a good truck.

What do you think?

3. FordManMT

FordManMT In Second Gear

L88 scoop GONE

[​IMG]

4. FordManMT

FordManMT In Second Gear

5. Brian Loula

Brian Loula In Fourth Gear

Nice to see you're making progress on your project. Also nice to see the panels worked out for you. As far as your backfireing issue,check your timing, & vac. advance diaphram on the dist.. I ran across the rear plastic trim panels you asked about the other day. I didn't find the black ones, but have a nice pr. of green ones from a '76 500 I had, along with ONE pass. side green door panel that had power windows. Git R done.

6. billg72469

billg72469 In Fourth Gear

Hey your up to 14 on the views , ready for it to go viral and make some real money?

7. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

15 now!! Whoooot!