Any 65 Ranchero G code pictures out there??

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by joedubb, Aug 30, 2021.

1. joedubb

joedubb In First Gear

Looking for pictures of dash and side trim{other than Mecum car from 2 years ago}on the few G code cars.Mecum car had a deluxe dash which is odd for a G code car.Also would like to see a pic of warranty{data} plate on door.I have a friend with rancheros and he is very curious of the few that were made.Thank you.New to this site.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

It is important to remember that in that era a Ford could be ordered with many odd options and some of those odds might not be in the books or recorded as installed at the factory. Depended on how much "Pull" the ordering dealer had. If you knew what boxes to check, ordering a new Ford vehicle was something akin to the song " Alice's restaurant". Keep your eyes open, there are plenty freak combinations to enjoy.

3. joedubb

joedubb In First Gear

Thanks.I will see what shows up here

4. beerbelly

beerbelly In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I'm sure you're aware of this info, but here's some from the book "Falcon!- The New-Size Ford" by Ray Miller. It shows the 66G as a Standard model, suggesting that it had the standard one-piece dash bezel and no bright side or bed trim. That black one on Mecum looks to have added Deluxe dash, cab & bed trim.

20210830_110421.jpg 20210830_110732.jpg

Hillbilly likes this.
  5. joedubb

joedubb In First Gear

Thank you.I will pass this along