BANNED

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by 1965 Ranchero 66G, Sep 4, 2017.

1. cbolt

cbolt In Fourth Gear SILVER MEMBER

Back on topic, I vote they come back from their banning. Too pedestrian without them around. The ignore feature works great. You don't see posts or avatars of ignored members. That's how I keep my blood pressure down :)

Cindy and 1965 Ranchero 66G like this.
  2. Jimbob

Jimbob SITE SUPPORTER- SILVER GOLD MEMBER

I would also like to see both TestDummy and FF back. I agree that sometimes things can get a little out of hand, and focusing it one one person in particular is never a cool thing, but hopefully they will have learnt their lesson by now and be a little more mindful of when to reign it. As others have said, although this is a small site, it is on the whole a decent bunch for the most part with a wealth of useful knowledge that i know i find valuable, so lets not ruin it folks.

3. 1965 Ranchero 66G

1965 Ranchero 66G In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

I couldn't agree more, well said.

4. Jeff B

Jeff B In Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER

The banning was self inflicted, and there was a lot of slack given beforehand. I can give TD credit for the help he gave me, but it was up to him on how to handle himself in a public place. Like it or not, I have to face change, it's what I choose to do with it that brings a positive outcome.

5. 1965 Ranchero 66G

If you look at the date from FMF I was referred here by that post and didn't start here until 13 days later and another two - three weeks before they arrived down here from CA. It wasn't until they arrived here that I found that what I was told was a G was actually a B.

6. russosborne

russosborne In Third Gear

I had actually quit coming here, for the second time in the last two years, due to some of the posts/attitudes of a few here. But I was surprised when I came back this morning and saw that some people got banned.

Personally, I don't care for the "banter" that goes on here. That is why I took a year or more vacation from here before. Most forums I am on would have stopped it long before this. But obviously I am in the minority at least among those posting here. So I will deal with it for as long as I can stomach it and then take another vacation from here.

Along with the comment about other forums above, most forums I am on would not allow this conversation to go on. Talking about things that mods do tend to get shut down fast on those forums.

Just my opinion.

Russ

andrewok1 likes this.
  7. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

Deer Season is in here!!! :D:D

andrewok1 likes this.
  8. 1965 Ranchero 66G

Did I miss something.?

9. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

YES , Dennis deer season , thanks for the reminder

10. ribald1

ribald1 In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

Dennis;
    I know you well enough to know that you were not being malicious by posting this in this thread.
    It is safer to create a new thread than to just post in the one you happen to be reading at the time.
    John

11. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

OOOPS! My Bad!!!

I`ll edit that...
    Or delete it...

;)

12. davis

davis In Maximum Overdrive

still banned?

13. 1965 Ranchero 66G