Banner request thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by As Is '66, Mar 18, 2008.

1. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Sure. That would probably help a lot.
    I actually have titles for three, so..........

2. TestDummy

The smiley face does not hide the fact you are serious. Nor does it cover up the fact you don't know how to apologize.

3. ribald1

ribald1 Banned PLATINUM MEMBER

I haven't asked you to apologize for anything. I know better.
    Now go out and have some fun! Being sour and dour all the time is a drag on everyone around you.

4. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Cant drive a title......

5. ribald1

Especially not a title to a car that doesn't exist.

6. scbarger

scbarger Banner Maker

Sorry Ribaldi but my printer died after two and a half where made and I was going through a trough time seeing that my sign shop that I own already went under. It sounds like you where really hurt that you never got it again sorry. I don't even remember what was said back then I had more important things to worry about like keeping a roof over my head.

AS IS I am not sure how many banners where requested two and half ended up being made.

Here is a link to the files for the banner in-case anyone wants them as you can see I spent a good amount of time on the thing. If you want a banner you should be able to take "ranchero banner print.jpg" to a sign or print shop and make it your self.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7zydn4e9g4hgw3d/AAAaQrrZ87AOpPJVK77lXF8Wa?dl=0

Good bye, have fun I am going back to my lurker stasis now!

7. ribald1

You got me wrong.
    I knew a limited amount were made, and I was one of the people that didn't get one, but I had no hard feelings about it. It wasn't like you whacked your printer with an axe just so I wouldn't get one. I only brought it up because someone thought a bunch of them were made.
    I appreciate your stepping up and getting banners out after that guy decided to keep the banner that we had been passing around.

Good to hear from you, and I hope things are going better for you.

8. TestDummy

Sorry Rubnuts, you most definitely meant disrespect. That's the only respect you know how to give. And, once again, please back off, Nancy. I had that banner until someone else asked for it, and then I sent it. The way you are ranting and raving about this makes me wonder if you did actually get a banner, then shoved it up your ass.

Andy hasn't gotten it yet, for some reason (maybe the same reason I didn't get it until 3 weeks after Dennis sent it....crushed). Here it is at the front desk of my work, ready to go back in March 28.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2018
    andrewok1 likes this.
  9. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

The BANNER IS HERE IN FLORIDA IN A TUBE IN GOOD CONDITION ,JUST FOUND EARLIER TODAY IT WAS HERE , ;)
    I AM BUSY RUNNING TO VISIT LITTLE BROTHER WHO HAS BRAIN SURGERY , BE KIND TO EACH OTHER ,
    YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU CANT MAKE IT RIGHT

cbolt and TestDummy like this.
  10. ribald1

You are a funny guy. Go back and reread the thread. people were asking for it, and you said you were sending it to me as people here on the west coast wanted it. It is all there in black and white.
    We all gave up on asking you for it as it was pointless.
    I thank you for relenting and letting others use it.
    I imagine that was a hard thing for you to do, and applaud you for finally accomplishing it.
    Your bitterness over giving it up should fade, given time.

11. andrewok1

Finally got a bit of time to open the Banner SENT by TD, He sent gifts as well ,could have sent money,a bunch of stickers , a business card , light bulb ,and a see tailgate pic, thanks T.D

IMG_8069.JPG IMG_8067.JPG IMG_8071.JPG

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    LSChero likes this.
  12. TestDummy

I can't remember what the FE came off of. I think a Hyundai. Funny trim level. Looks like it belongs on the Ranchero, though (even if it doesn't have an FE).

13. andrewok1

FE = FORGET EVERYTHING -- MEANS = fuel efficant

TestDummy likes this.
  14. cbolt

cbolt In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

TD sent some killer stickers like the ones Andy got. I love it! Cannot wait to slap one in my rear window. TD, thanks for "paying it forward" as it were. Guys like you make the forum not only a great place for info, but also a place where members help members.

15. TestDummy

Thanks, Bolty. I'm comforted by the fact only one loon holds a vendetta on me. However, I'd send him stickers too, if he were to ask nice. And, had he asked, he would have been sent the banner, instead of Andy.

cbolt likes this.
  16. andrewok1

hey , i am LOON and rəˈzent that !!!!! Your all right and NO left , like your nick name for Cbolt -BOLTY

TestDummy likes this.
  17. ribald1

Sean, I did ask, and you agreed to ship it to me.
    BACK IN 2013.
    You decided to keep it, started making jokes about wanting money before you would let it go, ect...
    As I said before, we gave up asking for it as keeping it was more important than your personal integrity.
    You gave up a lot respect when you did that.
    I truly am glad that you finally put all that behind you.

18. cbolt

cbolt In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I really don't care what folks call me. Bolty works just fine.

andrewok1 and TestDummy like this.
  19. ribald1

You should hear what we call each other on construction sites.
    If someone is thin skinned, or a braggart, it gets downright cruel.
    Just don't call me 'too late the beer is all gone'.

20. TestDummy

Dear lord, Rubby. You are totally delusional. You never asked me for it, that I can recall (however, you know that I've tried blocking you, with mediocre success, so if you didn't send me a PM request, that's on you). And the joke about money was between me and cbolt, who totally got it. Hell, everyone got it, except for you. Hahahah. Gullible. You sound like a certain orange president. 'We asked'. Saying I lost respect, like I really did, or care (even with no respect here, I have more than you). Nobody asked until Cbolt did, and then, guess what happened? Please stop. You are starting to look like a dick weasel (construction site name calling), and losing respect. Hahahahaha.

andrewok1 likes this.