Bucket Seats & Console

Discussion in 'Ranchero Parts Wanted' started by tkotx1127, Apr 30, 2012.

1. tkotx1127

tkotx1127 In First Gear

Hey looking for some bucket seats and console for my 69 Ranchero. I figure these might be hard to find but i didnt know if I could use Trino seats or what not. Any info will help. Also could maybe looking for the dash pieces.....Thanks

2. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

Seats and dash parts from a Torino of the same era 68-69 will bolt right in

3. tkotx1127

tkotx1127 In First Gear

Thats good news.....Thanks man

4. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Just some more info for you. The 68 to 71 torino buckets seats had risers/spacers on the trans tunnel side of both seats and floor reinforcements the go under the floor board. Originals bring good money on Ebay As in up to $150 a set..Make sure you grab them if you are puling the seats. The consoles have a few little differences over the 4 year span, There is also a bracket that goes on the bottom of the dash to support the top of the console. I have seen a few broken consoles from not using this bracket.

5. TomH

TomH In Third Gear

B. Seats

I am all most finished with my bucket seats, I had a center console from a torino that I had re done and been researching long and hard on my seats. I have a 74 and went with power seats from a 02 seville. I went that route because the seat belts are made into the seats so I didn't have to figure or refit existing seat belts. heck even the seat blets have a power adjust feature. They are all leather and in excellent shape, paid 200.00 for the pair.