Chicago area Rancheros......

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by drlance, Aug 10, 2016.

1. drlance

drlance In Fourth Gear

Arrowhead Automotive in Plainfield is owned by my Nephew (Shameless Plug....) But they are having a Car show and Free Food!! Thought a few of the Chicago area guys would like an excuse to run the cars and show them that computers aren't needed for everything!!!

Car show and BBQ fun for everyone from kids to adults! Mark your calendars for Saturday October 1st 2016 at 11:00 A.M. Arrowhead Automotive is having our official grand opening and car show. We want to show our appreciation to the customers that have supported us since our official opening just a few months ago. Many of our vendors are kind enough to donate food, drinks, and some raffle prizes! Napa will be cooking food for all that will be attending. Message us and let us know if you want to have your car in the car show. Bring your friends and family to check out or new facility and some cool cars. We will have music and several bags games too. A few of our vendors and customers will be bringing tents so bring your chairs and come hang out for the day!

Arrowhead Automotive
    25449 W Schultz Rd Plainfield, IL 60585

2. Huevos

Huevos In Maximum Overdrive

They have BBQ?

Like this I hope...

3. handy_andy_cv64

handy_andy_cv64 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

"I'll be in the camper. Under penalty of painful death, DO NOT walk in."