Custom Skar Audio Setup

Discussion in 'Car and Home Audio' started by MIKESTANATOR, Jul 11, 2019.

1. MIKESTANATOR

MIKESTANATOR In Second Gear SILVER MEMBER

Anyone interested in car audio for their Rancheros? Dropped my car off with a friend for a full custom install. I went with all Skar Audio for my speakers, subs, and amps. I had never heard of the company. But it came well recommended from a few friends. They have good reviews although it seems like peoples biggest bitch about them is they "stole" Sundown Audios design. Guess they are made in the same factory. I don't have enough money to be bothered by that. Anyone have any feed back on Skar Audio?? I attached a pic of all the stuff to be installed. Screenshot_20190710-092658_Gallery.jpg

2. aquartlow

aquartlow In Maximum Overdrive

Skar Audio is very good for the prices paid, I have seen and heard a few "systems" that utilize their components. The other pieces to your install are very good as well, usually can't go wrong with using Alpine electronics or Stinger wiring. What's up with the Rockford Fosgate subwoofer? Good luck with your audio install.

3. MIKESTANATOR

MIKESTANATOR In Second Gear SILVER MEMBER

Thanks! The picture of the Rockford sub was just an Instagram filter. The alpine headunit is the halo9, which is a "floating" screen, but I'll have it flush mounted into a console on the tranny hump.

4. aquartlow

aquartlow In Maximum Overdrive

Just "pulling your leg" a bit for the RF sub :p. Post pics during and/or after the install is complete. Once again, good luck with your install.