Dan The Ranchero Mans Ride

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by Rancherous, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Allen Larsen

Allen Larsen Guest

i took the pleasure of using the full pic of your chero as my backround :D

2. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

Allen, I am impressed that you like it enough to make it your background! I am using the same picture (1st one) as my background on the PC at work and on the one that I use at home. (I do switch the one at home, But always come back to this one)

3. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

absolutely beautiful...congratulations.

4. Dan the ranchero man

Thank you Sarah! It is now getting the GT stripe kit put on. So as soon as I get some pictures I will get Ranchero US to help me out again and post them for me (please).

5. I love your paint color, mostly because it looks like mine [​IMG] . Car looks great.

6. Dan the ranchero man

Thank you! The color is code 3G and that is the stock color for that car yours and mine. So the color is not "MOSTLY" it is "EXCATLY" like yours! The stripes were finished today so weather permiting I will go get it on Thursday and try to have some photos posted soon.

7. Fomoco8

Fomoco8 In Maximum Overdrive

Dan you definitely did it right, Thats the way they,re supposed to look!!!!!

8. M.L.J

M.L.J Guest

That is definately a sweet ride. GT stripes will set it off for sure though. (That thing gotta hemi in it) [​IMG] . How many horsepower do ya think your engine is puttin out? Oh yeah One last thing sweeeeet!!!!

9. Dan the ranchero man

M.L.J No Hemi in this ranchero. It has a 460 Cid with a C6 trans. I have never had the engine at the Dyno so I can't tell you what the HP would be But I can say this at 40 MPH if I stomp the pedal to the floor the trans goes into 2nd and I break the tires loose! (lots of fun).