Details for Daytona Ranchero Round up

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by paxpwr, Feb 13, 2020.

1. paxpwr

paxpwr In Second Gear

would like info on vendor, show and car sales if poss., motel info, camper info. Registration info. As a first time entrant, what all do I need to do? I have a 20ft enclosed trailer full of parts, mostly 68/9 Ranchero, but also 71-3Mustang, 80s Mustang (most NOS)80's Ranger (most NOS). Lots of collectables, mostly Mustang and Ford from anniversary shows ( steins. Jim Beam Mustang decanters. caps, shirts, jackets, coats, watches, pins, jewelry,more) 68-9 bed camper cover, crawl thru. 68 Shelby remote control drag racer (SIGNED BY CARROL SHELBY). Too much to list all Point is I will need a good size space, especially if I bring my 69 Ranchero restomod (427)to sell. I guess I am asking for advice from some veterans of this show. I am in north Georgia and its a long drive for an 84yr old car nut without any info on what to do and expect. I am rambling-----any of you can call Don Perry at 770-617-0263 with info or questions

2. PonyExpressRider

PonyExpressRider In Maximum Overdrive

Would you happen to have a GT Package Horn Pad, for a 69?

3. cbolt

cbolt In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

http://turkeyrun.com/

Link to the site for registration. There should also be links to the local things like hotels, etc. on the site.

I have been going for years, but never as a vendor only as a participant. There are different gates for different things like a vendor gate, another for car corral vehicles, and one or more for participants.

Please pm me if you need any more information that I can research from down here.