Giska,Giska1

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Giska, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Giska

Giska In First Gear

Now I suddenly can log in as Giska as before and Giska1 as I had to do when we got the new site. Using the same code ?? The number of posts started on 0 again though. :confused:

2. BlueOvals

BlueOvals In Maximum Overdrive

There are funny things here. Sometimes I'm going along, posting, then they say I can not post without logging in which I did, but have to again, then I can post again. Must be me mseeing up, but don't know what. So you've cloned yourself I see!!! Which one is smarter? Giska or Giska1? Let me guess-ka, it's neither, ha ha :)

3. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

You are probably being banned in a slow painful way.

4. BlueOvals

BlueOvals In Maximum Overdrive

OK, Admin. shoot, make it quick, I can't stand the torture anymore :)

5. Giska1

Giska1 In Maximum Overdrive

He he I go with #1 hmmm could get inn like Giska but my posts from the old one are lost, nevermind we look forward not backwards, :D:D

6. Hi Giska,thanks for disc!!cool I had heard this but did not own it,so double good.sorry for delay in reply,Im finding the new post board not as ' organic ' ( is that the right word?,maybe intuitive ) as the old one,like whats the easiest way to view my last posts so I can jump straight back to the threads Im interested/involved in ?:cool:Cheers dude,happy rockin.

7. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

Click on Dwayne302Torino in the left hand top corner.ClickView Profile and in that heading is find all posts. This is what you are looking for.

8. Giska1

Giska1 In Maximum Overdrive

CD Turbonegro

Yes, I like them better now than the earlyer ones, less punk more rock.
    I just told my college the other day that you mensioned them and the day after he had made that one. :D:D:cool: