Great site! some feedback

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by 66Chero, Jan 29, 2008.

1. 66Chero

66Chero Guest

Well when i first found this site on google i loved it. I found it back in the old form. I'm on many forum everyday and know a little about them. My suggestions for the sites are:

-supporting member tags for members that donate
    -Different color for forum. Just doesn't really stick out IMO
    -New Logo other on isn't bad bud could use some work( also I don't even see the logo on top of the forum. I think you should put the logo where it says vbulletin)
    -maybe a regional section, so southwest, mid west, south, west. ect could have a place to talk about Rancheros in there area.
    -Lets us delete your own threads.

Still one of the best forums without theses ideas!

2. 66Chero

66Chero Guest

If anyone agrees let the admin know, Post up!

3. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

Homepage and forum page will change. Just installed VBadvanced for templates etc. We had a lot of supporters who donated to the site before we changed over. My thread was deleted so I am not going to Tag Supporters as of yet as I would not want to miss someone. We eventually will do that just not right now. Still a lot to change aswe go. Thanks for the input.

4. 66Chero

66Chero Guest

Ok. Also is there any way to let us post more the 4 pictures in one post. Haha just made one thread and had to post several time to get all my pics in.

Great site and keep it up!

5. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

Eventually you will beable to have your own photo album. I will not lie I am just learning this set up myself and the options and functions we now have, that we did not have before.

6. Rayell

Rayell In Overdrive

Billy, From one that has been around for a good while, You are doing a great job. I for one appreciate the amount of heartache, and work that you have done, to get this far.

Ray

7. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

+1 on doing a great job so far. Building a forum from the ground up isn't exactly intuitive for Joe Average so many kudos go to Billy for things going as smoothly as they have. Even though he purposely nuked FF! ;)

As for the regional sections, I just don't think there's enough regular membership to justify it yet. There'd be like 4 people in the "Midwest" section and yee-hah, the fun we'd have. Besides, Denny already likes me way too much for my comfort; why give him another reason to feel closer to me?

I would vote to allow HTML in the ares where it's currently not, like signatures, etc.

And, I like the 4 picture limit in posts. Cripes, how many pictures do you want to cram into one post? On the old board it got overwhelming.

8. 66Chero

66Chero Guest

Well say ive got 5 pics, i just post one more time to get it shown. And i dont think smilies should count as pitures.

9. ForistellFord

No need to go tit for tat on this. You're wrong and I'm right. I'm older than you so what I say goes. :D:p:eek::cool: <-- That's 4.

10. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

First, I would identify with the Southeast section - not the Midwest section.

Secondly (is that a word?) I had just made up my mind to trade the tractor to you for the DR mower but that's out of the question now. I wouldn't want anyone to think we were friends. :p

11. ForistellFord

Y'all knowed I was jus' funnin'. You know you have to be the coolest fishmouth owner this side of Jackson.

12. 66Chero

66Chero Guest

I guess your cool cuz you can beet a 16 year old in an argument? Plus i wasnt bitching about it im just saying. Gosh:p;)

13. ForistellFord

Heck no, I'm cool just cuz I'm cool. And the fact that you didn't get all pissy shows you're a more mature 16 than a lot of kids I know, good job.
    :cool::rolleyes:<-- 2

14. 66Chero

66Chero Guest

:D:eek::cool:;) <----4

You have included 7 images in your message. You are limited to using 4 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

15. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Kids? He's more mature than (insert your favorite irate Fishmouth owner). Heck, possibly even more mature than you. If he was a little younger I'd let him date my daughter.

16. 66Chero

66Chero Guest

lol, I dont think you would want a stranger dating your daughter;)
    Plus Ive already got a girlfriend, if I went for someone younger then me she WOULD beat me.

17. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

I have to agree. He hasn't threatened to leave or made any other demands. I would hope some of my fellow fishmouth owners could take a hint. Not likely though.:rolleyes:

18. CJ Guy

CJ Guy In Maximum Overdrive

Nope Denny too much history, chit keeps on a chumming , read between the fingers sean..!..
    smiley_face...

19. ForistellFord

He wasn't talking about you! Geez, lol!!! :D:D:):cool: <--4

20. CJ Guy

CJ Guy In Maximum Overdrive

Ok, my bad...
    So how do you smiley faces and stuff, no option for me, guess I have to be straight up?

John, still want that emergency cable? disassembly in progress.