Great site! some feedback

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by 66Chero, Jan 29, 2008.

1. 66Chero

66Chero Guest

so how about that ranchero talk? or ranchero small talk?? Please admin??

Im on my knees beggin!

2. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Most folks...

most folks create a thread when they find something that will be of interest to others, don't need a question to start a thread about a topic... or is it that you are looking for a "chat session"?

3. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

I think a chat area is a great idea. Then we could have sophisticate types log on and say things like "Care for a chat, old boy?" Then one would reply "Indeed, my good man. After you!" Adds a spot of class to the place.

4. 66Chero

66Chero Guest

Well I mean instead of putting a basic ranchero question in help or tech have a ranchero small talk area. So if somone asked what color is your Ranchero, or what does your ranchero have in it? Kinda small question like that would only go into it.

O and how about a shoutbox on top of the forum home page? I love it in my local forum now

5. 72GTVA

Want, want, want...

All ya'll do is want... can't be happy with new forums, gotta have "chat", want a thread like the LOUNGE for small talk. Sheesh!!!:p:p:p

6. ForistellFord

Dan the LOUNGE is not for small ta... wait, never mind. Yes it is. What color is your Chero? Care for a chat?

7. 66Chero

66Chero Guest

I dont want another small talk (lounge) Im talking about a ranchero talk. If you dont improve the forum then I dont think more members will join. Take www.pbnation.com Biggest sports forum on the net. Check the out and see what im talking about. They have everything!

8. 72GTVA

Blue, Gold, White

Which one, the Blue one which is gray right now, the Gold one which is gold, or the White one which is white, and gray, and dark gray, and red, and light gray and iron oxide... which one???:)

9. ForistellFord

66, sports forums have to compete. Ranchero owners tend to find this place themselves. No real need for too much bling. Although a banner, yeah, that would be nice.

10. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

19 different public forms is enough!!!!!! I think we have plenty no need to clutter it up any more Lounge is the place for small talk ranchero or other wise.

11. rancheronut

rancheronut In Fourth Gear

i'm easy, i like it just the way it is:cool: every thing work. people that are running this show, do a great job.:D

12. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

I dont think Chat would make any more members join or not join to be honest. 99.9 percent of Forums do not have chat. I cant see someone owning a Ranchero and saying Nice site but I am not going to join the message board because they dont have chat?? Been doing this site for years and nobody ever said they would not join because of NO chat. Also our member list continues to grow every day so that is also telling me Chat makes no Difference. I cant see Chat having any impact on membership. Look at Ebay every day there are new Ranchero owners out there and if you simply search Ranchero on Google we are Top Dog next to Ranchero Software which Pays Google to be on Top of the page. So my opinion on your comment of our membership dying because of Chat is not worthy. We like your suggestions and comments keep them coming.

13. Giska1

Giska1 In Maximum Overdrive

As I recall we had even less on the old site and that one was good, this is better when you get used to it and I sertaily dont need anymore.
    I can get through with what I need to ask and what I need to know and say on whats already here, BIG thanks to the people running it.
    99% of All my Chero info is from here, great you folks :):)
    . :D:D