Grille moulding 72

Discussion in 'Ranchero Parts for Sale LINKS' started by Giska1, Jan 9, 2013.

1. airford1

airford1 In Maximum Overdrive

Were back now. It happened 12/3/11 and I was ready the go back to the Drag strip 3 months later. I still need to repaint, but because she hit the wall square it was a pretty easy fix. I think I have 800 or 900 dollars in parts to get back to where it's ready for paint. The Grill trim and Surround are the hard ones to find in good condition [​IMG]

Had too beleive that the hood and frame weren't trashed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
  2. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

That is surprising! I had an episode where Bluefish and another car had a disagreement with the impact focused on the driver's bumper extension... that piece was mangled and dictated a cut off / replace (easy), but the real damage was the frame arch right behind the left front tire area had collapsed a bit. Never was right even after a frame straightening. Finally fixed with an NOS frame I lucked into (paid for by one of the local Police Departments after one of their patrolmen drive into the back of the car...)

3. airford1

I have the Roll Cage that extends to the base of the bumper extention and that's what saved it.

4. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Your car looks very good! Nice recovery!

5. airford1

Ran the car 1/17/13 at the 1/8 mile street drags and it was BITCHIN!!!!!!!!!! Hard chargin and straight down the track.