HAPPY 4TH JULY!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Ranchero Help' started by PHILPKP, Jul 3, 2004.

1. PHILPKP

PHILPKP In Third Gear

Happy Independence Day to all you Ex-colonists :D
    personally I would"nt have give you the colonies back ;) but there ya go,loads ya win,some ya loose :mad: SO YA"LL HAVE A GOOD TIME NOW D"YA HEAR!
    "dem der pesky Red Coats are a comin to take ya back into the fold" ....(i wish ;) CHEERS ALL
    .......PHIL

2. Thanks,
    It's the first time I've had a long weekend off.Don't have to work the 5th.I've been in the Garage all day working on the 72 Chero, trying to take all the dings and dents out of the box.It was used as a truck....lots of dings and dents.I finished the sides and the left wheel tub,started working on the right side but it got late and I'm sure the neighbors don't like hearing a DA while they try to sleep.I'll work more on it tomorrow and Monday. I'll try to get pictures as the progress continues.

3. beefcake

beefcake In Second Gear

we actually closed the dealership today [​IMG]

4. sask50guy

sask50guy Guest

Yes, I second a Happy Independance Day, from Canada, an important event even for us. Freedom reign. Canada Day was alright, but it rained on the prairies but we celebrated like it was 1867 again! Hope your day is as good, 228 years free and counting! [​IMG]

5. Butch

Butch Guest

Hey all,
    Hope you all had a good 4th of July.
    We had Canada Day on Thursday. Got a 4 day week-end out of it.