Help find one

Discussion in 'General Ranchero Help' started by Samk, Jun 28, 2020 at 6:11 PM.

1. Samk

Samk In First Gear

Maybe you guys could help me. I’m 18 years old and I’ve fallen in love with these trucks. Specifically the 73-76 models. I’m in St. Louis Missouri and have 8.5 grand. I’ve been looking for months now in every crevasse of the web to find a decent one that’ll last me at least 4 years. Exterior color doesn’t matter but I would very much prefer a tan interior but at the end of the day who cares. If someone could help me that’d be awesome.

2. Samk

Samk In First Gear

Maybe tell me some reputable websites to look at ?

3. Ric

Ric In First Gear

I use hemmings, and classic cars.com. You can set up make model years parameters and have emails sent to you.
    That’s how I found my 64. Good luck!

4. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

where are you located/ i am in florida .i know of a 1972 new motor trans & tan interior

5. Chicago61

Chicago61 In Second Gear

6. Samk

Samk In First Gear

Whitney you’re a life saver when I saw your reply I called the guy and bought the truck all in the same day. It’s people like you that make the world go round you didn’t have to send me anything but since you took the time to help me my life is that much better. Thank you so much.

7. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

all that motor work never finished the a/c .i would stay away from cars out of Miami FL,
    to late now wish you the best with your new ride /ANDY

8. Chicago61

Chicago61 In Second Gear

Hope it all works out. I'm still working thru troubles with mine, and I thought it was done mechanically. I like to browse Ranchero ads, and I saw that one right after I saw your request.