How do you like the Changes So Far?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rancherous, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

How does everybody like the new board? I know we had a few minor glitches with Screen Name transfer but it seems like we are ironing them out easily. Made a bunch of new sections etc for your viewing pleasure etc. Should be a great new start to 08 here on Ranchero.us. and for the future. Its nice not having the Bickering between members here. Hopefully everybody gives it a chance to succceed and try to work with each other as this place is for everyone to enjoy. It should be a place to come and have fun not fight. Thanks for the Cooperation so far as it has been a Pleasure not a hassle to run this place lately. Thanks Ranchero.us

2. *RD*

*RD* In Maximum Overdrive

Thank you very much again Billy as I really like the new format as I am used to v bulliton, which is a really good b board setup. It will also be nice being able to deleate the spam posts.
    Thanks again man
    Dave

3. Rayell

Rayell In Overdrive

How do you like the Changes So Far

I think it makes a better all around board. Thanks

4. Marauder359

Marauder359 Guest

"Control! You must learn control." -Yoda

Once you've figured out the architecture and how the functions work and whatnot, can we have our images back in our signatures? Thanks :)

5. BlueOvals

BlueOvals In Maximum Overdrive

Thanks for help getting on it. I like it a lot, as I liked the old one. Like putting on a new leather jacket, after a day or two it begins to feel like the old comfortable one, now retired and donated to Good Will; a bit stiff, at first, but getting better day by day.

6. Pimpcher075

Pimpcher075 In Third Gear

I love the ability to just see new posts

7. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I'm starting to figure it out and I think I like it. And I really don't want to see Marauders image so keep that function off, please.

8. Tim70ranchero

Tim70ranchero In Overdrive

Im starting to figure it out. like everything else the more ya use it, gets easier.

9. TestDummy

One thing I noticed I kind of don't like is how few threads are shown on a page. Kind of a little thing and all....

10. CCornell

CCornell Guest

This new site hasn't made me any smarter! I still don't know how to do things on here........I'm still stupid. I thought this was new and improved? I'm just now learning how to post the little faces and junk....:D. Some improvement .......... :confused:

11. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Sean do you mean the 25 threads on the section page or the posts in the thread? If you click User CP then click Edit Options look for Thread Display Options and you can change how many posts are on a page.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2008
  12. The only thing I have noticed is that before I was able to attach up to 8 pictures and now I'm able to only attach one...does anyone now why that is?...it allows me in the edit text screen, but when I click the post reply button, it only displays the first picture...is this one of those glitches you need to work on?...any advise would be greatly appreciated:confused:

Other then getting use to all the new functions, I do like the new look.:D

13. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

So far So Good!!
    I`m learning howto navagate this new thing...Thank you fer all of y`alls hard work...

14. TestDummy

Yeah, thanks Carl. That sure was easy. Why didn't I think of that?

15. TestDummy

What's up with the time stamp on the threads? Is that GST?

16. burninbush

burninbush In Maximum Overdrive

Guessing you meant GMT. There's a setting in User CP for your offset from GMT, probably -5 hours for you, since it's -8 hours for me. That seems to resolve all issues here, may involve a time warp or quantum tunnel or such.

17. TestDummy

Cool, thanks. If I end up in the future, I'll get the powerball #'s and e-mail them to you. We'll split it 50/50.

18. BlueOvals

BlueOvals In Maximum Overdrive

Sean, I think that is the only reason that the time machine has not been invented yet; it would destroy all gambling and gaming, and the Mafia won't let that happen. They've probably killed all the inventors of time travel. Plus, if it were possilbe, in the future, wouldn't they be here by now?

19. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

You can post four images per page... if you are an avid user of smilies that could limit your pictures.... Its a great place Billy thank you and you know what else I'm waiting for. :(

20. TestDummy

A foot rub?