Kinda feelin' this wagon....

Discussion in 'Rancheros for Sale LINKS' started by Cindy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Cindy

Cindy In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

2. Jeff B

Jeff B In Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER

FYI. This one has been for sale/trade for a looooong time.

3. Cindy

He probably wants an arm and a leg for it.

4. Jeff B

Jeff B In Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER

I can't remember how much, but it was too much and I get that any wagon that vintage is hard to find. I have had my Ranchero for 2 years this past December and that wagon was for sale on and off while I was searching and that took 8 months.

5. Cindy

Or...he is holding out for just the right trade. Im sure he put some work into the wagon and all,but...who knows. Looks like he doesn't really wanna deal with smog, and i don't blame him...I bet if someone came up and offered him enough, he'd just let it go.

6. Cindy

yeah, i hear ya. The wagons are hard to find nowadays. The skull theme? eh.... whatever. I like the lines.

7. Basstrix

Basstrix In Fourth Gear BRONZE MEMBER

Up until a few weeks ago, there was a green 70 or 71 here in the Phx area for $3000. From the pictures it looked like a really clean car...but pictures almost always look better to me than seeing in person...I thought it was a cool car and very original...I think it had some aftermarket wheels.

Cindy likes this.
  8. ribald1

ribald1 In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

About the only 60's or 70's Ford that fetches less than a Ranchero is a wagon.

9. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

It won't take long for a 69 or 70 big Ford wagon to get the best of your sanity if you have to do any repairs to the dash or a/c. I love the dash shape but it is a real pain if you need to work on it. Way to cram-packed ! No aftermarket radios that fit, no wiper switches, nothing to make it easier to justify hiring a skinny kid to reach up in that jumble. I had two of them, never again.

10. handy_andy_cv64

handy_andy_cv64 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

The ad was deleted. I hope it pops up again; I'd like to see it. I'm also a member at Stationwagonforums.com, and I love Cougar Villager wagons fourth behind Broncos, Rancheros and Mustangs.