Looking for '79 Turn Signal Cover

Discussion in 'Ranchero Parts Wanted' started by Michael A, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Michael A

Michael A In First Gear

I think it's called a turn signal cover. The triangle shaped cover over the turn signal and fog lights. Need driver side. Here's a pic of the one I have on the passenger side.

Michael.sag.email@gmail.com

20190817_141307.jpg

2. beerbelly

beerbelly In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

You and many others Michael; be prepared to spend some $$.

3. Michael A

Michael A In First Gear

Man, it's driving me crazy. I only drove a few miles when it fell off, then immediately went back and walked it. Couldn't find it anywhere. I reckon someone snatched it up b/c it looks so cool. Probably a lampshade now or something...

4. Michael A

Michael A In First Gear

You seem to be a regular contributor here, Beerbelly. If you have a minute, let me know what you think about my other post today in Rancheros For Sale [79].
    Seeking advice on sale price. M

5. beerbelly

beerbelly In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I'm sorry to say that I'm pretty ignorant about any Ranchero after 1965. You'd be better off talking to andrewok1, HandyAndy or others. But I know that those turn signal covers are pure unobtanium; it would be worth another walk.

6. Lee bear

Lee bear In Second Gear

If you have the money I have the len

7. 1965 Ranchero 66G

1965 Ranchero 66G In Maximum Overdrive Unubtanium Member

How much are you looking to get.

8. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

I also have a few pair of those lenses. Now for the ringer, previous attempts to sell them at a civil amount turned into a fiasco because I discovered the wannabe buyers intended to resale the lenses for a huge profit on sites like E-Bay. This crap has caused me to now require a bit more from prospective buyers. I will now need to see a copy of the owner's title and current registration plus photos that prove your Ranchero needs replacement lenses. Sorry to be an ass about it but the hucksters caused me to react in this manner. Only members here on this site will have a chance at my lenses if they comply with my requested info. I also think I will be willing to let a trusted member here set what he thinks to be a fair value and I will abide by Carl's opinion of my parts and the prospective buyer. I can be contacted here only until negotiations get serious.

65restomod and 1965 Ranchero 66G like this.
  9. 1965 Ranchero 66G

1965 Ranchero 66G In Maximum Overdrive Unubtanium Member

10. aquartlow

aquartlow In Maximum Overdrive

X2 ^ Good for you Hillbilly, I feel the same way. ;)

11. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

I thought you were going to take them to your grave,Hillbilly :p It pays to be cautious of scammers out for the buck only,

12. Lee bear

Lee bear In Second Gear

Call me at. Ron. 480 440 7785

13. Michael A

Michael A In First Gear

Thanks all, a forum member came through for me a few weeks and I obtained the unobtanium for a fair price. The old truck looks much better now!