McLovin

Discussion in 'Donating Members/Donation Info' started by ForistellFord, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

This happens when the natives get restless Carl, or too far away to beg rides in your Bug.

TestDummy likes this.
  2. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive

No worries, you blow them horns yet?
    The only one serious about it is Ribald. But then again, he'll find any reason to jab at me. He still thinks I'm somehow above him here, like I give a rats ass. See, what I mean........
    I could donate so much that when I act like a know-it-all jackalope, and cut everyone down, left and right, I'm immune from repercussions. What a concept.

3. bscottie

bscottie In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

tried but got an issue aint had time to track down

4. ribald1

ribald1 In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

Looks like that has been working out well for you so far. Maybe you should consider keeping it up.

DonC likes this.
  5. TestDummy

I hope it's not the horns. Like I mentioned, they worked after I painted them.

6. TestDummy

Hello. Earth to rinuts1. The point of this thread is that I haven't donated in a while. Man, you really have lost it, Mr. Platinum Plus. Your posts make more sense, slightly, when you think before you type.

7. ribald1

My point exactly, you should go back to donating as it has been working for you.
    I don't get the "Platinum Plus" bit. Are you making another one of your arcane references to something in your imagination again?
    A long time ago there was a Platinum Plus level that several people, myself included, were given, but it was short lived.
    You and I had the same banner until you decided to go the free ride route. Were I to do the same, my banner would disappear also.

8. TestDummy

Wow, it's even worse than I thought. I'd explain it to you, but then I'd have to do it again, and again. Your reputation proceeds you, in matters of humor.
    [​IMG]

MaxInValrico likes this.
  9. ribald1

It's cool, if you want to enjoy the free ride, then enjoy it.
    Humor does not enter into a thread devoted to Sean whining about losing his status due to failure to meet the obligations required to keep it.
    Except for the angle of you and FiFi creating a thread bitching about you not getting special treatment. That part is hilarious.
    Most people in your position would just suck it up until their financial situation changed.
    As a matter of fact, the only person on this site that is fixated on that tiny banner is you.
    That people are recognized for their contributions, either financially or by direct work for the site, is not done to make you look bad.
    You are not being singled out.

10. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive

...Said the man in the mirror...

11. TestDummy

The man in the mirror who is completely clueless. He keeps yammering about the 'tiny banner', saying I am fixated on it. You asked a question, I asked a couple questions, and he really thinks I care. Once again, he's telling me how I feel. Fuc&^g delusional, 100%, and it's sort of getting scary. I've asked him, but got no answer. Maybe you know, what the hell did I do to piss him off so much? It has to be jealousy o_O

12. FordR500GT

FordR500GT In Third Gear

Ok I know this is a really OLD post, but I just have to!:D

Were do eagles go to take a nap?
    The Hotel California!

ForistellFord and Cindy like this.