More Pic Help

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by Rancherous, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

OK,
    If you get a link from supermotors and the pic still does not show this is what you need to do.

Click on your picture link in the post on the message board. It should take you to the super motors site with the picture. If you look on the top of the page to the right there is a section that says Forum Links. There is a blue SHOW under that tab. If you click on SHOW it will take you to a page that has a bunch of links. The very top one will have EMBEDDED IMAGE with a link in a box. If you click on that link itself about three times it will highlight. You then Copy it by right clicking on your mouse. You then paste it in your message. It will look exactly like this when it inserted in the message. I have to go out for a while but will be back later to try to help you out if you still cant get it. Its tricky at first but is very easy once you have done it. [​IMG]

2. prohovi1

prohovi1 Guest

I've been following your site for some time now
    and find it extremely informative. Lots of great
    posts and quite a few characters. I thought I'd take this opportunity to try and post some pictures of my '70 Ranchero (thanks ranchero.us).
    It was a squire that was found parked in a barn for 20 years. The car came original with a 429N
    code,C6,hideaway headlights,factory ribbon tach,
    ps,power disk brakes, column shift with a bench.
    Long story short, he was asking $3000.00 CND but
    after much haggling,it was sold for $1000.00.Just
    back from the body shop with lots to do.
    Pat [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

You've got a great start there...congrats... :D :D

4. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Nice you stole that thing you know!!!!! 429,TACH, HIDEAWAYS, and oh yea you forgot to mention THE SHAKER HOOD AND SCOOP!!!!!!! thats close to $2000 US worth of parts on the open market. Cant wait till we get to see the finished project.

5. prohovi1

prohovi1 Guest

Thanks Sarah and 5.0 Chero. I'll post more pics
    as it progresses. Ordered a catalog from Dearborn
    Classics and talked to the people at the Gear Center up here about replacing my 3.0 open rear
    to a set of 3.50 tru-locks. Engine has been rebuilt along with the c6. As long I get some yard
    work done this summer, my wife has no problem with
    my car/truck project as she calls it.....Pat

6. sarah

Tell her that's okay...my hubby doesn't know what to call mine either...most of the time he calls it his pain in the a@@ :cool: :D

7. 5.0 Chero

Sarah
    Are you sure that he is not saying thar about YOU!!!!!!!! :confused: ;) :D

8. sarah

Well maybe...I do bug him when it's not right...but he still loves me...7/6 we'll be married 26 yrs...and YOU??? [​IMG] [​IMG] :cool: :cool: :D :D :D

9. 5.0 Chero

23 years AND YES I AM A PAIN IN THE ASS ;)

Damn I miss having Colin to pick on so I guess you are getting the Blunt of it! :D

10. sarah

That's ok, I had 5 brothers I can take it...and dish it out... :D :D Where's Colin? It's almost like everyone dropped off the board. :cool: :cool: ;) :D

11. azcolin

azcolin In Maximum Overdrive

l am still around, saw U2 in dublin friday night :cool: :cool: at croke park, the scene of the bloody sunday event, everything is going o.k. here, colin

12. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

:eek: Just TWO posts & one of them this beauty????

13. sarah

Hey, I know the Black one is beautiful but what about mine.... :D :D :cool: :cool:

14. desertdale

desertdale In Overdrive

I haven't dropped off the map, been too busy showing and driving my '70 500. The reaction has all been positive from the Brits. Most of them scratch their heads and ask, What is it?
    That is going to be a top class truck... Any flames planned for the black paint job?
    Cheers all. Tony.

15. azcolin

azcolin In Maximum Overdrive

carl, l miss you too babe :D :D :D :D

[ June 26, 2005, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: azcolin ]

16. 5.0 Chero

carl, l miss you too babe :D :D :D :D [/QB]</font>[/QUOTE]thanks Sweetheart! :D

17. prohovi1

prohovi1 Guest

Sarah's is a beauty and I haven't decided to go
    red pin stripes for accents or silver ghost flames. My original plan was to weld up all the
    holes from the squire mouldings, remove all emblems, and just rechrome everything else. Should look good black and chrome. My son drives
    a '72 chevy half ton and when his buds come over
    for a beer, without markings on the chero, they
    havn't got a clue as to the manufacturer or model.

18. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

:D Yes, Sarah yours is a beauty.!!! I`m amazed at only 2 posts & done figgered out how to pic transfer [ I`m still working on that]I Got the info just have to sit down long enuff to do it, ain`t found the time yet.I guess I`ll have to take "Rusty" apart before I paint if I`m gonna show, I hadn`t thought that far ahead.I`m still pressure washing parts off this thing;Sure hope I don`t lose any of them!!!!

[ June 27, 2005, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: As Is '66 ]

19. sarah

Hey, don't kid yourself. That black Chero is nice. You have to be special to wear black. Not all cars/trucks can. If it's not straight...you're going to know it. I can't wait to see the finished product. NICE job. :cool: [​IMG] :cool: :cool:

20. desertdale

desertdale In Overdrive

Silver ghost flames would look awesome with the chrome, very understated, but very very cool.
    :cool: :cool: :cool: