My 79' GT project

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by LquidEuphoria1979, May 13, 2004.

1. Yea its rough, but its getting there. Im not going to stock (heh)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. azcolin

azcolin In Maximum Overdrive

very nice, love the bucket seats, keep up the good work, colin

3. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

looking good!! Might I suggest a floor shift set up for that ranchero! That is what I did with my 74 and I love it. I would convert my 79, but I need the extra seat to cart the kiddies around. Looks like you have a nice solid car to build. How is the box floor? Here is another suggestion from the ranchero man... Put a dome light in your storage area for easy accsess at night and if you plan on pulling the headliner down mount one up top too!! car looks great keep up the good work!

[ May 13, 2004: Message edited by: Dan the ranchero man ]

4. Thanks Dan, I am going to put a floor shifter in, My friend Jason has a B&M Z-Gate that he says would work with mine, but I want a hurst shifter (mmm) I dont know what kind to get, or to hook that bad boy up tho, but WHEN I get the shifter... Im getting a shiftkit so that way I can shift like a manual! If you have AIM i would love to have a chat with ya, my s/n is EuphoriaLquid LG... Thanks- Scott

5. Hey Dan, I live in Rockford, IL.. How far are you from me. - Scott

6. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

Hi scott! Mchenry is not that far! you are about an hour west of me. so if you wanted to shoot me your phone # I would love to chat! I don't like to instant message to often since I use to two finger method of typing (LOL)! E-mail me your number smroman@aol.com Hey! we could actually meet to if you were interested.

[ May 15, 2004: Message edited by: Dan the ranchero man ]

7. Allen Larsen

Allen Larsen Guest

nice air cleaner