Need help from new mexico members

Discussion in 'Non-Automotive Stuff' started by Dan the ranchero man, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

My Daughter has a house in Socorro, New Mexico that desperately needs a new roof. I live 1200 miles away and don't know anyone (that's good) that will do the work. Does anyone know of someone in that area that is honest and fairly priced that go look at quote and do this for us? Thanks in advance Dan

2. Lincolnut

Lincolnut In Third Gear

Dan,

I would love to help but I live 225 miles away........I will talk to my Uncle that lives closer and see if he has some ideas....Wish I could help with more........

Mike

TestDummy likes this.
  3. Dan the ranchero man

Roofer came by and said the roof was destroyed by a hail storm that went through the area a while back. Daughter neglected to share this story. So looks like this will be an insurance claim.

4. Lincolnut

Lincolnut In Third Gear

Yes there was a hail storm go through there not long ago...........My Uncle has been out of town/country for the last couple weeks and should be back in the next day or two if you still need some help? As soon as I hear from him I will let you know.

Mike

5. Dan the ranchero man

Thanks I will let you know. She has a roofer coming out today @ 2:00-3:00 PM to check it out.

6. Lincolnut

Lincolnut In Third Gear

Dan,

I did get to talk to them today and sorry to report that they have not had any roofing done is several years so were not very helpful.......I would suspect that the Ins company is gona want a couple of bids before they let your work begin anyway.....Sorry I am not better help...... Let me know if you need more of my no help......LOL.....

7. Dan the ranchero man

Don't sweat it. Nicole has it "under control". Thanks anyway Take care dan

Lincolnut likes this.