New Gun Legislation

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by mo.herbfarm, May 31, 2015.

1. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Nice. I heard another loon say once that you should need no more than 4 squares max of toilet paper after you take a dump. 1 square for number 1. Amazing, some people and their pompous ignorance, a la Bernie.

2. MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

You have to bear in mind that the administration doesn't make this up itself to PO every gun owner. In all likelihood this is being foisted by the administration by law enforcement agencies of varying sorts.

3. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Like a sycophant Attorney General or sycophant head of DHS. They go to cabinet meetings and look for ways to get over on "We The People..." at the urging of Obama and doing so by figuring out ways they can get around the laws and congress. And don't say it ain't so because they admit they are doing it.

4. MaxInValrico

They are law enforcement. law enforcement agencies at all levels have a far far too much input into the legislative process.

5. plumcolr

plumcolr In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

If their hemorrhoids were on their butt instead of in their brain, they might realize some need more than 4 squares.

Hey! Do you suppose that's the problem with Venezuela having a shortage of TP? Massive hemorrhoid attacks because of what their government is doing to them?

6. plumcolr

plumcolr In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I'd call them "Law Enhancement" types. As in "Let's see how much we can get away with".

I think it's called "shadow of the leader".

7. MaxInValrico

Some postulate that the coup took place in 1963.

8. mo.herbfarm

mo.herbfarm In Maximum Overdrive

My thoughts go way farther back. A veritable army of Treasury Agents about to be put out of jobs by repeal of Prohibition. What to do? Hands wringing together, FDR created the BATF, and now we got it. mo.

9. ribald1

ribald1 Banned PLATINUM MEMBER

FDR came close to matching Lincoln in the raw expansion of the central government.

mo.herbfarm likes this.
  10. burninbush

burninbush In Maximum Overdrive

Uh, Mo, have you concluded by now that there is no new firearms legislation?

11. mo.herbfarm

mo.herbfarm In Maximum Overdrive

I am aware that no new Federal legislation has been recently enacted, it that what you mean? Otherwise, unsure of your meaning. mo.