New Members ( Introduce Yourself)

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Center' started by Rancherous, Oct 25, 2004.

1. handy_andy_cv64

handy_andy_cv64 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

And the day before my fourth birthday!

2. bentquarterpanel

bentquarterpanel In First Gear

It is a 1957 model with a 302 4 speed sorry thanks Robert

3. Hal Schedler

Hal Schedler In First Gear

4. Hal Schedler

Hal Schedler In First Gear

I have a top clip, doors, grill, bumper (I think) and other body parts for a 63 0r 65 Ranchero. Parts are located in Sacramento. Contact: halsched at gmail dot com. if interested.

5. TVandy

TVandy In First Gear

Hi Currently own a 68 GT 390 with strange options. Very large project, Also looking to trade my 1990 GT Mustang GT for a daily driver Ranchero, Im currently driving a 2003 SVT Focus. I think Im a Ford person

6. handy_andy_cv64

You definitely are if you bleed Ford Blue when cut. So, what kind of options would be classified as 'strange?'

7. Shado

Shado In First Gear

I wish you were a little closer to NC. I have a 77 GT that I just don't have time for a proper restoration. My g/f uses it as a daily right now and has 66k original miles.

8. Jeffrey

Jeffrey In First Gear

Hi folks. Jeffrey here. I'm in St. Louis and I just bought a 1966. I'll be looking for parts.

9. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site!

10. LSChero

LSChero In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

Welcome Jeff!

11. JeffTepper

JeffTepper In First Gear

I'm in Silicon Valley and make a point of attending several car centric events including Fabulous Fords Forever, the local Mustang Club shows, Graffiti, and Hot August Nights to name some of the more well known ones. Several years ago I sold my '67 500XL 390. I am thinking it is time for another one so I thought I might hang out here while I look. Anyone here know about the local Cars and Coffee called "Ronnie's Morning Get Together?

12. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

Wanna' be different Jeff ? I'll sell you this 1959 Mercury Monterey Cruiser. Original car including paint. Not perfect but a damn nice survivor. Been in inside storage over 38 years. Runs out great but I let a set of new Michelins dry rot on it, needs tires to drive anywhere. Merc 10001.jpg Merc 10002.jpg

PonyExpressRider and Kiwirancher like this.
  13. beerbelly

beerbelly In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Awesome car Hillbilly. That rear window looks an awful lot like it's windshield- another better idea from Ford? But on the other hand, it's no "Breezeway".

14. kaytbugsdad

kaytbugsdad In Second Gear

Beautiful car, Hillbilly!!!

15. Hillbilly

Not everyone is into four doors but when you are driving it you don't see that part. Built this for my wife as she always wanted one, now she has lost interest in car shows and balks at cleaning this one every spring. 1964 Corvette 327, Vintage Air, disc brakes, cruise, Dakota Digital dash, Rain Gear intermittent wipers, good sound system, Baby0002.jpg Baby0001.jpg and more.

16. JeffTepper

JeffTepper In First Gear

Very cool Merc!! One of the regulars at the local Cars and Coffee often brings a '57 Turnpike Cruiser.

17. handy_andy_cv64

And that doorslammer Bel Air is so very gorgeous. Too bad your wife lost interest.

18. Hillbilly

Thanks for the compliments guys. Yeah Andy, to be fair though, her health and mobility went down hill same as mine. Only has about 1800 miles since it was completely built from a rust free local car.

andrewok1 and kaytbugsdad like this.
  19. handy_andy_cv64

My friend Gordy would love it. He had a 2-door red/white Bel Air, from high school, to when he parked it behind his house...in the late Seventies. It had all the go-fast goodies that Navy pay and fellow sailors could put on it, including Tijuana tuck-n-roll, and a set of honest-to-goodness Torq-Thrust D's that sadly, I'm sure, are just totally pitted. One year I was watching his house, I came this close *holds thumb and finger a few mm apart* of just pulling it out of the grass from behind his house, and at least start the engine repairs (he burned a valve, apparently), and get it to roll down the street. Getting it back up might've been impossible though.

20. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

That is a Beyond Fabulous car,
    That is a Beyond Fabulous car ,It is spotless everywhere you look is tremendous attention to detail on this build, with very tasteful upgrades, I saw this in person the last trip up tho Hillbillies